Developments of technology are causing environmental problems. Some people think the solution is that everyone accepts a simpler life, while others believe that technology can solve these problems. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Developments of technology are causing environmental problems. Some people think the solution is that everyone accepts a simpler life, while others believe that technology can solve these problems. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

• zhaomiaohong
    University: 浙江传媒
    Nationality: 中国
    April 2, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Developments of technology are causing environmental problems. Some people think the solution is that everyone accepts a simpler life, while others believe that technology can solve these problems.
    Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Technological change may cause many environmental issues. Having a simpler life may be an option, but I would argue that technology can solve these problems at its roots.

Some people consider it a good idea that people should lead a simple life and this can help reduce environmental problems. We all know many countries have environmental destruction because of human activities, such as city construction and overfishing. These artificial activities won’t harm the environment if people reduce city expansion and eat simple food. For example, people can give up part of entertainment and pursue a simple life so trees can be preserved instead of building an amusement park.

On the other hand, others support that technology can help solve this situation because technological infrastructure can analyze and find environmental problems precisely and quickly. It is very important when people face suddenly environmental issues including earthquakes or extreme climate. Technology always report problems and solutions on time, so people can solve these issues quickly to reduce the cost of reconstruction.

In my view, I think technology can also help bio-diversity to build a better environment. Many environmental problems happen as the ecosystem had been broken. High technology can calculate and analyze suitable habitats for most plants and animals, which people can’t do in the short term. Moreover, robots can analyze the elements of soil and stone when places are too dangerous to go for people, these activities can help people to build a bio-diversity database and know-how to build the college coal environment in a further way.

In conclusion, though many people think a simpler life can solve environmental problems. I believe that technology can tackle this situation and help people have a better environment.

April 4, 2020 at 12:10 am

Score: 46.6

Issues:

1. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

zhaomiaohong
    April 4, 2020 at 12:59 pm

Technological change may cause many environmental issues. Having a simpler life may be an option, but I would argue that technology can solve these problems at its roots.

Some people think that people lead a simple life and this can help reduce environmental problems. Human activities cause environmental destruction, such as city construction and overfishing. If countries reduce those artificial activities , people will not damage forests and fields. For example, people pursue a ordinary recipes , they eat more vegetables and fruits instead of fish . There are fewer fishermen go fishing.

Besides that, others support that technology can help solve this situation as science can find environmental problems quickly. It is vital when people face emergencies , including earthquake or extreme climate. For example , Scientific apps can predict snowstorm in ten days , citizens can prepare supplies in advance . Technology feedback issues on time, so people can have solutions to reduce the cost of reconstruction.

In my view, technology can also help bio-diversity to build a better environment. Many environmental problems happen as people broke the ecosystem. Technological infrastructure can calculate suitable habitats for most plants and animals .And people are hard to do these workings in a short term. Moreover, Technology products can analyze the elements of soil and stone. These activities can help people to set up a bio-diversity database . So government can realize how to build a better environment in a further way.

In conclusion, technology can tackle this situation and help people have a better environment though many people think a simpler life can solve environmental problems.

zhaomiaohong
    April 8, 2020 at 7:44 am

Technological progress contributes to many environmental issues. Adopting a simpler life may be an option, but I would argue that technology can solve these problems at its roots.

Admittedly, by leading a simple life, individuals can help reduce some environmental problems related to human activities , such as overfishing. For instance, people who pursue an ordinary recipe will choose to eat vegetables and fruits instead of fish. Under these circumstances, fewer fishermen will go fishing in the whole year, and as a result, some of the fish stock have more time to reproduce to recover their ecosystem.Moreover, the government will reduce city expansion since residents accept to live in the countryside.That means workers would not explore and destroy natural resources in the urban area including forests and fields to give away to the construction of new housing.

However, others support that technology can help address environmental cases in turn as science can find relevant solutions quickly. It is vital to have prediction before the public face emergencies such as earthquakes or extreme weather. Due to the fact that technology can gain accurate information ,enabling people to report problems ahead of time, solutions are already available to avoid the huge financial loss in reconstruction.For example, scientific apps can predict snowstorm in ten days, so that citizens can prepare enough supplies in advance.

In my view, technology can not only alleviate some serious conditions to a large extent, but also help rare species to build a better environment.Technological equipment can calculate appropriate habitats for them ,which is hard for people to figure out in the short term. In addition, technology products can analyze the elements of soil and stone, which can help people to set up a biodiversity database. With this support, the government can realize how to build a better environment in a further way.

In conclusion, technology can tackle this situation and create a better environment for human beings regardless of other options like a simpler life.

April 15, 2020 at 11:51 pm

Invalid [ You need to complete the revision of one essay prior to submitting another essay.]