Do agree or disagree with the following statement? When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do agree or disagree with the following statement? When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

• serenacyyyyyy
    University: 东华大学
    Nationality: 中国
    July 22, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Students are expected to equip themselves with various abilities, such as cooperation. It is an ideal opportunity for exercising when teachers distribute a task to them, especially for some tough projects. In my opinion, working together for teachers’ assignment will aid students obtain more practical knowledge. I share present three reasons in particular. First, everyone will be responsible for a part of the project, which saves time on a large scale. Next, if any part of the project is too challengeable to solve, students might think about that point together. Finally, carrying out the project together can improve the relationship between students.

First of all, I do believe that when students receive the task from the teacher, one of the most significant matters is to divide it into several sections. They select the suitable segments according to their abilities or interests. In that case everyone from the group can maximize their efficiency, thus making the speed of accomplishment quicker, even completing the task in advance.

Second, there is a possibility that some sections of the project are too complex for students to deal with alone. Under such circumstances, we students had better cooperate with each other. As we all known that more people could produce much more wisdom.

Third, everyone in the group will receive kind help from other members. Carrying out the project together could cultivate harmonious working atmosphere. This will not only lead to a well-connected relationship among students, but also let them have a better understanding of what help means, which improves their personalities.

Above all, as far as I am concerned, students will learn much more useful knowledge and thinking methods when they are asked to work together than completing the task by himself. Even if sometimes they are required to figure out something by themselves.