Drivers should pay a certain amount of fee to drive on the city streets during the busiest hours of a day. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant from your own knowledge or experience.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Drivers should pay a certain amount of fee to drive on the city streets during the busiest hours of a day. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant from your own knowledge or experience.

• AmilyTing
    University: 北京师范大学珠海分校
    Nationality: China
    November 16, 2020 at 12:45 pm

The argument of whether the drivers should be in charge during the rush hours when they drive on the roads in the city. In my opinion, I do not agree to pay such a fee. I think it is unreasonable to collect fee during the busiest hour.

On one hand, people can not change their work time. The government wants to improve the traffic is reasonable. But it can not be executed unless the company change their work timetable together. Or the traffic jam will still get to work in the same time. Because people can not control their working hours, they can only pay the fee and complaint the government.

Another point is that government will receive a lot of complain from people. If the government collect fee from the driver who drive in road in busiest hours, people will have to pay a regular  expense every work days of a week. The payment will be a large amount of expense of a family. Not every family can afford such a bill. Some drivers is taxi drivers, they make money only in these rush hours, if government do that it means, the taxi drivers will earn less money. They will not able to afford their daily life. At the same time, people will start to  complaint and be disapponted to the government. This will cause some turst problems of the government.

The fee that drivers pay for when they drive in the city road will cause many bad influence of people and government, since people have no choice but to pay it. So I think government should not collect the fee from drivers who drive in city’s road in rush hours.

November 20, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.