Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking web site.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking web site.

• xhjxczx
    University: Harbin institute of technology
    Nationality: China
    October 16, 2019 at 11:59 am

TPO34 independent writing: Education is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phones, online games and social networking websites.

With the develop of technology, people spend more time using cell phone. And the teenagers and kids are main users of these advanced devices. And as they received more and more information from the Internet, they may think and know more than children decades ago. Some parents think that it is more difficult for them to teach their kids. However, I believe that younger education is not getting more difficult and I even hold the contrast view that it is easier to teach kids. The reasons are as below:

Firstly, as the kids spending more time on cell phone, we can use the cell phone as a kid-education tool because the cell phone is a convenient and effective tool. For example, in the past, we should give the kids some books to read and it is a really difficult time for us to find books and consider which one is suitable. But now we can just search on google to find some reading material online and then give the link to the kids which is a more effective way to educate children.

Secondly, the online social networking website maybe not a bad thing for the kids because they can improve their communication skills here. Sometimes kids have some thinking that they do not want to talk with the parents, and they can share it with their friends online. For instance, I want to share some thinking and feeling on Facebook. And I saw some people working as a consultor for the kids. The kids can share their problems such as some arguments with friends or some unhappy things with parents with them and they give the kids advise and let them happy. I think it truly makes many kids happy and good for their mental health. So I think some communication can keep the kids from bad emotions.

Although there is much bad information on the website, it has more advantage than the disadvantage. What the parents should do is to keep their children from the bad website. And telling them what is right. Give them the ability to recognize the kind and harm. If so, the cell phone, online games, and social networking website will not be problems.

As for the reasons showing above, educating children is not a difficult mission. If the parents choose the right way and pay attention to the children’s thinking and mentally development, the kids can grow with both mental and characters healthy.

October 16, 2019 at 10:02 pm

Score: Your essay doesn’t meet the TOEFL writing length requirement (280 -320 words). You need to reduce it to -320 words.

xhjxczx
    October 17, 2019 at 2:41 am

With the developing of technology, teenager and kids spend more time using cell phone. As they received more information than before from the Internet, they may think more than the children decades ago. Some parents think that it is more difficult for them to teach their kids. However, I hold the contrary view that it is easy to educate children. The reasons are as below:

Firstly, we can use the cell phone as a kid-education tool because the cell phone is an effective tool. For example, in the past, we should give the kids some books to read and it is difficult for us to find books and consider which one is suitable. But now we can just search on google to find some reading material online and then send the link to the kids which is a more effective way to educate children.

Secondly, the online social networking website may not be a bad thing for the kids because it can reduce their pressure. For instance, I saw some people working as a consultor for the kids. The kids can share their problems such as some arguments with friends or some unhappy things with them and they give the kids advise. I think it truly makes many kids happy and good for their mental health. So I think such communication can keep the kids from bad emotions.

Although there are much bad information on the website, it has more advantage than the disadvantage. What the parents should do is to keep their children from the bad website. And telling them what is right. Teach them how to distinguish the information. And the bad website will not be a problem.

As the reasons showing above, educating children is not a difficult mission. If the parents can choose the right way to educate children, spending time on the electric device will not be a problem.

October 18, 2019 at 2:13 am

I will send you screenshots to illustrate problems/errors with your essay.

xhjxczx
    October 18, 2019 at 8:52 am

With the developing of technology, teenager and kids spend more time using the cell phone. As they received more information than before from the Internet, they may think more than the children decades ago. Some parents state that it is more difficult for them to teach their kids. However, I hold the contrary view that it is easy to educate children. The reasons are as below:

Firstly, we can use the cell phone as a kid-education tool because the cell phone is a convenient tool. For example, in the past, we should give the kids some books to read, and it is difficult for us to find books and consider which one is suitable. But now we can search on google to find some reading material online and then send the link to the kids, which is a more effective way to educate children.

Secondly, the online social networking website may not be a bad thing for the kids because it can reduce their pressure. For instance, I saw some people working as a consultor for the kids. The kids can share their problems such as some arguments with friends or some unhappy things with them, and they give the kids advice. I think it truly makes many kids happy and benefit to their mental health. So I think such communication can keep the kids from negative emotions.

Although there is much harmful information on the website, it has more advantage than the disadvantage. What the parents should do is to keep their children from harmful information. Clear them the right things. Teach them how to distinguish the information. And harmful information will not be a problem.

As for the reasons showing above, it is not a difficult thing to educate a child who likes to play cell phone. If the parents can choose the right way to guide children, spending time on the electric device will not be a problem.

October 23, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Score: ungraded

Your essay contains lots of problems. Read this article to improve your writing capabilities. 

With the developing [ wrong word form  ] of technology, teenager and kids [absolute writing   ]spend more time using [ redundant  ]the cell phone. As they received [ grammatical error  ]more information than before from the Internet, they may think more than the children decades ago. Some parents state that it is more difficult [  redundant/it ]for them to teach their kids. However, I hold the contrary view [ redundant  ]that it is easy to [  redundant/it ]educate children. The reasons are as below:[ sentence contains no information  ]

Firstly, we can use the cell phone as a kid-education tool because the cell phone[ repetitive  ] is a convenient tool[  repetition ]. For example, in the past, we should give[grammatical error   ] the kids some books to read, and it is[ grammatical error  ] difficult for us to find books and consider which one is suitable. But now we can search on google[wrong spelling   ] to find some reading material online[ redundant  ] and then send the link to the kids, which is a more effective way to educate children.

Secondly, the online social networking website[  redundant ] may not be a bad thing for the kids because it can reduce their pressure. For instance, I saw some people working as a consultor[ wrong word  ] for the kids. The kids can share their problems such as some arguments with friends or some unhappy things with them[  redundant ], and they give the kids advice. I think it[ redundant  ] truly makes many kids happy and benefit to[ grammatical error  ] their mental health. So I think[ repetition/redundant  ] such communication can keep the kids from [ logical incompleteness  ]negative emotions.

Although there is much harmful information on the website, it[ unclear  ] has more advantage than the disadvantage. What the parents should do is to keep their children from [  logical incompleteness ]harmful information. Clear them the right things[unclear   ]. Teach them how to distinguish the information[ grammatical and logically incomplete sentence  ]. And[ wrong use of coordinating word  ] harmful information will not be a problem[ unclear  ].

As for the reasons showing above[ wrong usage  ], it is not a difficult thing to[  redundant ] educate a child who likes to play cell phone. If the[  article error ] parents can choose the right way to guide children, spending time on the electric device will not be a problem[ logically confusing  ].