For a person to succeed in life, knowledge gained through study is more important than the ability to be creative.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For a person to succeed in life, knowledge gained through study is more important than the ability to be creative.

• DK
    University: The University of Tokyo
    Nationality: japanese
    June 14, 2020 at 2:06 pm

For a person to succeed in life, knowledge gained through study is more important than the ability to be creative.

In this money-oriented, technology-advanced, and informative world, more and more people are pursuing the law to succeed. There are certain immutable factors playing essential roles in one’s way toward success, including knowledge and creativity. What is more crucial to one’s success, the knowledge gained through study or creativity? People may give various opinions on this question. On balance, my favor goes to creativity.

The power of creativity outweighs that of the basic knowledge according to successful inventions that dramatically change the world. For instance, Steve Jobs changed the way of communication with his creative electronic products that are unlike other products at the same time. The reason why apple products can achieve extraordinary success is that they are creative and advanced that other brands can barely compete with them. Therefore, being inventive can make one stand out from his contemporaries.

Creativity is an appealing characteristic that increases the opportunities to win other people’s appreciation and support, paving the way for career success. For instance, in business, the majority of venture capitalists regard creativity as one measurement standard when choosing companies to invest. An entrepreneur with creative ideas can catch their eyeballs because investors are desperate for new ideas with business opportunities. Therefore, these capitalists are willing to sit down and then talk with the entrepreneur, which is a big step close to success for the entrepreneur.

It is undeniable that knowledge gained through study lay the foundation for people to be creative during the endeavor toward brilliant success. However, expertise from education is the raw material that is useless if people do not know how to apply it into practice, which is of no value to society.

In conclusion, to achieve success in life, people have to be creative as the world is destined to be dominated through the irreplaceable power of human brains.

June 16, 2020 at 5:18 pm

Score: 48.7

Issues:

1. About 45% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

DK
    June 18, 2020 at 3:57 am

Success is a life-long pursuit for most people. Even though an old saying goes, ‘All roads lead to Roma,’ certain immutable factors always play essential roles in one’s way toward success, including knowledge and creativity. What is more crucial to one’s success, the knowledge gained through study or creativity? People may give various opinions on this question. On balance, my favor goes to creativity.

Firstly, the power of creativity outweighs basic knowledge according to successful inventions that change the world. For instance, Steve Jobs changed the way of communication with his novel electronic products. He introduced the idea of full-screen multi-touch on the iPhone, which is different from traditional physical keyboards. This innovation free people from arduous typing work with simple ‘clink.’ Accordingly, the reason why Apple can achieve extraordinary success is that they create attractive and advanced products that provide people with a brand new experience. Thus, only being inventive can make one stand out from his contemporaries.

Furthermore, creativity is an appealing characteristic that increases the opportunities to win other people’s appreciation and support. In business, venture capitalists regard creativity as one measurement standard to select companies. So entrepreneurs with creative ideas can easily catch investors’ eyeballs. For example, my uncle told me his company used to bid for the contract on a new building. His teams beat two other competitors in the end because they suggested creatively adding ornaments to improve the building style.

It is undeniable that knowledge gained through study lay the foundation for creative ideas. The Wright brothers were able to build airplanes on account of basic understanding of aerodynamics. But, expertise from education is useless if people do not know how to apply it to practice.

In conclusion, to achieve success in life, people have to be creative as the irreplaceable power of human brains drives the world.

June 18, 2020 at 11:39 am

wait for another version

DK
    June 18, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Success is a lifelong pursuit for most people, and people are longing to know the formula for success. Obviously, certain immutable factors including knowledge and creativity matter in one’s way toward accomplishment. What is more decisive to one’s success, the knowledge gained through study or creativity? People may give various opinions on this question. On balance, my favor goes to creativity.

Firstly, the power of creativity outweighs basic knowledge according to successful inventions that change the world. For instance, Steve Jobs changed the way of communication with his novel electronic devices. This means full-screen multi-touch on the iPhone, which differs from traditional physical keyboards. The innovation totally frees people from arduous typing work with a simple ‘click’. Evidently, the reason Apple can achieve extraordinary success is that they create attractive and advanced products that provide people with a brand fresh experience. Thus, only by being inventive can make one stand out from his contemporaries and approach the success.

Furthermore, creativity is an appealing characteristic that increases the opportunities to win other people’s appreciation and support. In business, businessmen regard creativity as one measurement standard to select companies to cooperate with. Therefore, entrepreneurs with creative ideas can catch investors’ eyeballs. For example, my uncle told me his company used to bid for the contract on a new building. His teams beat two other competitors because they suggested creatively adding specific ornaments to refresh old-fashioned design style, which totally blew the seller’s mind.

It is undeniable that knowledge gained through study lay the foundation for creative ideas. The Wright brothers could build airplanes on account of a basic understanding of aerodynamics. But expertise from education is useless if people do not know how to apply it into practice.

In conclusion, to achieve success in life, people have to be creative as the irreplaceable power of human brains drives the world.

June 19, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Success is a lifelong pursuit for most people, and people are longing to know the formula for success. Obviously, [. During this academic journey,  ]certain immutable factors[ , ] including knowledge and creativity[,  ] matter in one’s way toward [remain crucial  ]accomplishment. What is more decisive to one’s success, the knowledge gained through study or creativity? People may give various opinions on this question. On balance, my favor goes to creativity.[In light of these two intangible yet important factors, I believe that creativity matters more than knowledge acquisition in determing one’s success.  ]

Firstly, [world-changing inventions prove that  ]the power of creativity outweighs [  that of]basic knowledge according to successful inventions that change the world. For instance, Steve Jobs changed the way of communication with[ by developing ] his novel electronic devices. This means [  the ]full-screen multi-touch [ functionality ]on the iPhone, which differs from traditional physical keyboards [ in terms of user-friendliness ]. The innovation totally frees people from arduous typing work with a simple ‘click’. Evidently, the reason Apple can achieve extraordinary success is that they create attractive and advanced products that provide people with a brand fresh experience. Thus, [Apparently,  ]only by being inventive[, exemplified by Steve Job’s case,  ] can make[help  ] one stand out from his contemporaries[, which to some extent helps him to  ] and approach the success.

Furthermore, creativity is an appealing characteristic that increases/[ expands ] the [  one’s]opportunities to win other people’s appreciation and support[in a professional setting  ]. In business[the corporate world  ], businessmen [ business executives ]regard creativity[ technological innovativeness of another organization ] as one/[a crucial  ] measurement standard to select companies to cooperate with[partners  ]. Therefore, [ This means that ]entrepreneurs with creative ideas can catch investors’ eyeballs.[ Take my uncle. ] For example, my uncle [ He once ]told me[that  ] his company used to bid for the contract on a new building[ a construction contract ]. His teams beat two other competitors because they[my uncle’s team  ] suggested (creatively adding specific ornaments to refresh old-fashioned design style, which totally blew the seller’s mind.)[ unclear ]

[ On the other hand, ]It is undeniable that knowledge gained through study lay[ unclear ] the foundation for [ acquiring ]creative ideas. The Wright brothers could build airplanes on account of a basic understanding of aerodynamics. But expertise from education is useless if people do not know how to apply it into[ knowledge finds its association with ] practice.

In conclusion, to achieve success in life, people have[ ought ] to be creative as the irreplaceable power of human brains drives the world.