The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.

• qwerlkj
    University: NWA&FU
    Nationality: china
    April 15, 2020 at 12:46 pm

The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.

The purpose of education has been disputed by people for a long time. Recently, some people advocate that the most significant goal for education is to help people educate themselves. As far as I am concerned, I disagree with this opinion because the goal of education depends on different objects.

First and foremost, it is obviously that the primary purpose of elementary education is to build correct values and obtain basic knowledge. For instance, we have been taught to chase the truth, the virtue, the beauty since we were kids. Besides, the knowledge we have learned at that time was called foundation which would be helpful for us in later studies. However, the major goal of higher education is teaching professional knowledge and practicing skills. As we all know, college education is such a transitional period from students to employees. Thus, we are required to have good professional quality so that we can find good jobs.

Secondly, as for countries, the goal of education is to create a more prosperous nation. Specifically, countries need to be inherited from generation to generation. Therefore, education transfer the essence of valuable observation, experience and thinking to countless individuals in a condensed, systematic, easy-to-understand way, so that individuals can benefit from it, enrich their own life experience, and support the operation and development of the whole society.

Admittedly, the ability of educating oneself is very important to everyone because the thing we acquire from teachers is limited. However, compared with the education goal I have just mentioned, I suppose it is more likely to be a method which can help us learn things more efficient. Consequently, I do not think the most important goal for education is to teach people how to educate themselves.

April 17, 2020 at 1:05 am

Score: 49.3

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 35% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

qwerlkj
    April 20, 2020 at 2:19 pm

<h3>The most important goal of education is not to teach people how to educate themselves.</h3>
    People has been disputed the purpose of education for a long time. Recently, some people advocate that teaching people how to educate themselves is the most significant goal for education. In my opinion, I disagree with this view because the aim of learning depends on different situations.

First, for individuals, people of different ages have different learning purpose. When we are kids, we receive elementary education. And the principle objective at that time is to build correct values and learn basic knowledge. For instance, we have been taught to chase the truth, the virtue, the beauty since we were kids. Besides, the knowledge we have learned at that time would be helpful for us in the future studies. But, as we grow up, the essential goal of education is changing too. We obtain higher education which requires us to master professional knowledge and skills. Thus, with the view of that, we can find good jobs after we gain good professionalism.

In the second place, as for countries, the goal of education is to create a more prosperous nation. Specifically, countries need to be inherited from generation to generation. Hence, education has the ability to transmit the essence of experience and thinking to countless individuals in a condensed, systematic way. Furthermore, people will enrich their own life experience and support the operation and development of the whole society.

Indeed, the ability to educate oneself is very important because the knowledge we learn from teachers is limited. However, compared with the goal I have previously mentioned, I suppose it is more like a method which can help us learn things more efficiently. In conclusion, I think the most important goal for education is not to teach people how to educate themselves.

qwerlkj
    April 20, 2020 at 3:06 pm

People have disputed the purpose of education for a long time. Recently, some people advocate that teaching people how to educate themselves is the most significant goal for education. In my opinion, I disagree with this view because the aim of learning depends on different situations.

First, for individuals, people of different ages have different learning purpose. When we are kids, we receive elementary education. And the principle objective at that time is to build correct values and learn basic knowledge. For instance, we have been taught to chase the truth, the virtue, the beauty since we were kids. Besides, the knowledge we have learned at that time would be helpful for us in the future studies. But, as we grow up, the essential goal of education is changing too. We obtain higher education which requires us to master professional knowledge and skills. Thus, with the view of that, we can find good jobs after we gain good professionalism.

In the second place, as for countries, the goal of education is to create a more prosperous nation. Specifically, countries need to be inherited from generation to generation. Hence, education has the ability to transmit the essence of experience and thinking to countless individuals in a condensed, systematic way. Furthermore, people will enrich their own life experience and support the operation and development of the whole society.

Indeed, the ability to educate oneself is very important because the knowledge we learn from teachers is limited. However, compared with the goal I have previously mentioned, I suppose it is more like a method which can help us learn things more efficiently. In conclusion, I think the most important goal for education is not to teach people how to educate themselves.

April 24, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Score: 59.3

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical errors;
    2. More than 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.