Governments should not provide financial support to artists (such as painters, writers, and musicians). They should let them support themselves.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should not provide financial support to artists (such as painters, writers, and musicians). They should let them support themselves.

• Iwanttoget120
    University: nope
    Nationality: china
    June 30, 2022 at 1:46 pm

Governments should not provide financial support to artists (such as painters, writers, and musicians). They should let them support themselves.

government should use its fund to support artists.

To begin with, artists can help local government advertising by creating arts. Arts can generate benefits for government from a lot of ways, such as posters to attract investment, video that encourage people to live in the city and many other sorts of things like that. And these will help with the economical growth of the city indirectly. My hometown can act as a compelling example for this. Since 2020, our government had invested about 5% of its total fund toward artists. For exchange, they will create arts in walls and streets in the villages, which are about tradition cultures and their own history. Soon, private homestays start to appear then with shops and recreational facilities. As the result, the tourism in our town is enhanced greatly.

Moreover, arts will not only satisfy the advertising needs for governors, and it can also benefits citizens as a whole. When artists held galleries or exhibitions in the city. These places will allow citizens to do sorts of things like chatting with their friends about their ideas, reading in quite corner while enjoying the relaxing atmosphere, and these places will provide a great place for citizens to go when they want to relax themselves and enjoy their free time. Take myself as an example, before the construction of an art exhibition venue, I used to spend most of my free time at home where I always feel like I have nothing to do. However, after the art exhibition venue was built, I start to love there. In every weekend I will be there with my friends and enjoy those artistic works while chatting about recent things. It soon become one of our fixed events during the weekend and it have generated lots of happiness for us.

In short, arts can be beneficial for both the city itself and the citizens who live there, and that is why I support government should give financial aid to artists.

July 3, 2022 at 2:14 am

Fix all errors suggested in screen-short reviews.