Governments should offer free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. GRE Writing Governments should offer free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

• yuanzhiwei
    University: Shanghai University joint with Chinese academy of sciences
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 12, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Governments should offer free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

I agree with the policy.

This policy can help poor students who has been admitted to university to receive good education. A good education makes people to learn more knowledge and attain more skills. Furthermore, good education can enhance the capability of critical thinking. Generally speaking, people who is trained with higher education can attain a good job and have a colorful life.

Although goverments may offer more funding to university to support students who  cannot afford the tuition, the supported students can make more revenue (such as tax) for goverments after graduating.

Accompanied with implementing the policy, a lot of people will apply free education even they can afford the tuition. At this time, goverments are supposed to check the student whether he/she is so poor that he/she can not afford the tuition or not. The process can avoid or reducing the possibiolity of wrong support.

From has been discussed above, I agree with this policy. In the meanwhile, goverment should take some measures to guarantee the effective implementation of the policy.

September 30, 2020 at 8:10 pm

Score: 54.7

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.