Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Estelle
    University: Qingdao university of science and technology
    Nationality: China
    November 25, 2019 at 6:27 am

Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Admittedly, athletics are models of the public. On the one hand, they win prizes and glory for our country which make us feel proud of our nationality. On the other hand, they help our nation add state in international society.

However, I fundamentally agree with the statement that governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic team. There are several reasons to support my view.

To begin with, arts can be useful to broaden our horizons. If governments spend more money to support the arts, we will have more arts to enjoy. With more arts bought and imported, we can improve citizens’ tastes about arts. Thus, we will have a better understanding of precious arts and get improvement about our feelings of arts.

Besides, arts can edify our creation and thoughts. It is undoubted that arts are fillled with creation and sparking thoughts. Lots of artists who have brilliant talence have created many extraordinary art works. Therefore, when people enjoy arts, they can understand the feelings of the artists and get inspired by artists’ thoughts. For instance, when I fell into a dilemma about my natural science assignment, I came into an art museum by accident. As I saw the painting of Xu Beihong, I suddenly have a great topic about the horses and their living habits. Then I got lots of inspiration about my assignment. With novel and fancy thoughts, I got great grades due to the help of arts.

The last but not the least, the support of arts can be benificial to all people around our country. Because everyone can enjoy the beauty of art works. However, not all people can take part in Olympic games. If more money are spent in athletics, people will get less money on arts and the number of people who obtain the support of governments are less.

December 20, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Score: Ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: