Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Teddy
    University: UoPeople
    Nationality: China
    July 4, 2020 at 5:07 am

Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The fact that government fundings has forced us to question how to allocate it properly. It is widely believed that money should be used to support arts instead of sports. Overall, I completely agree with the opinion expressed.

To begin with, investing money in arts is a wonderful way means by which the imagination of people can be stimulated and be more productive. This is because inspirational arts, such as posters, are often found in workspaces to encourage employees to continue being productive. There is now an increasing amount of compaines using art in their offices, as well as playing background music, as it is proven to actually work in making end results for better quality.

Additionally, a government spending money on arts is trying to make their citizens better, Because the importance of art in daily lives is very similar to that of education, arts can make life extremely joyful and can have a huge effect on our mood. Take music as an example, in the workplace in particular, music is something that can help the public to set the mood for what they are about to do. Accordingly, arts play a big role in one’s life and can enable people to live a happier life.

Admittedly, there is an assumption that investing money in sports also has benefits. What these supporters might claim is that when holding a major sporting event like the Olympics can attract thousands of people for the duration of the games. These foreign tourists bring a boost to the local economy. In spite of this, I am not in favor of this idea, because if the local authority spend money in arts, such as bulid a modern museum, it also will definitely creat more jobs for locals, it needs to hire staff and will sale tickets, in that case can help in improving the economic prosperity of the city as well.

In conclusion, I stand by the eariler view that enough budgets should be allocated to arts, because it can stimulates the imagination of people and provide a better life with better mood.

July 6, 2020 at 2:55 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 35% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Teddy
    University: UoPeople
    Nationality: China
    July 8, 2020 at 4:08 am

The fact that government fundings have force us to question how to allocate it properly. Opinions diverge greatly. From my perspective, investing money in arts B more likely to exert positive, influences on the public.

To begin with, spending money in arts stimulates people’s breath and makes people become more productive in a great extent. This is because inspirational arts make it possible for working staff to continue being productive. Take background music as an example, there is now an increasing amount of companies using it in their offices to improve the working efficiency. Since some soft or classic musics enable employees to feel a sense of comfort so that they can immerse themselves in their task. Therefore, it is a good way for workers to be more productive.

Additionally, one of the functions of arts is aiming to improve the citizen’s life, because it plays on indispensable role, in the daily life. Just like the importance of education, the significance of arts allows people have a joyful life. For example, some employees get a clear perspective of the power of posier they post some hot-blooded pictures and slogans in order to create a positive atmosphere. Consequently, art plays a big role in one’s life and set a good mood for the rast majority of people.

Admittedly, there is an assumption that investing money in sports also has benefits. What these supporters might claim is the influence of the Olympic game. That is because when holding such a major sporting event can affect thousands of people . For the durian of the games. These foreign tourists bring a boost to the local economy. In spite of this, I am not in favor of this idea, because if the local authority builds a modem museum, it can improve the economic prospenty of the they as well. A newly-built museum needs to hire staff can scale ticket to make money, so it is also contributes to the local economy.

In conclusion, I stand by the earlier view that enough budgets should be allocated to the arts. Because it can help employees to be more productive provide a better life with a great mood.

July 10, 2020 at 3:45 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.