Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams

• sushisheep
    University: Stanford
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 3, 2022 at 4:27 am

Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams.

People today regard arts and athletics as important parts in their lives. I believe that governments shouldn’t spend more money to support the arts than to support athletics.

I agree that the arts play an important role in today’s society. They can empty people’s minds and make them feel less stressed. A lot of people with higher levels of education can master the techniques to understand emotions inside a piece of artwork. However, this doesn’t indicate that sports activities are replaceable. I firmly hold the opinion that the arts and athletics, even it is state-sponsored Olympic teams, should receive the same financial supports.

First, sports games are definitely more popular than artworks. You don’t need strong theoretical knowledge, since it is very easy to understand a sports game. The only preparation you need to do is to understand the rules. On the contrary, only a small portion of people can fully understand a piece of artworks. While most people are enjoying the excitedness of sports programs such as football teams, others can be influenced by the beauty of the arts. This is a situation that everyone will like to see.

Second, I believe that the financial support from a state is not enough for athletics. A state, even like California cannot give full supports to a sports team. You can always see news about sports teams having economic difficulties. This problem can be solved effectively if governments give more supports to that team. A lot of athletes take parts in sports that is not popular, or there aren’t enough competitions for them to make money. As a result, they need financial supports from the government. At the same time, the arts also need a lot of help, since it may take years to finish a great piece of artwork. During these days, financial supports from governments may be their only way to earn money.

In conclusion, governments should spend the same amount of money to support the arts as in support of athletics, since they are all very important to people.

September 5, 2022 at 2:45 am
    • Fix errors indicated in the screenshot reviews.
    sushisheep
    University: Stanford
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 5, 2022 at 1:14 pm

People today regard arts and athletics as important parts of their lives. I believe that governments shouldn’t spend more money to support the arts than to support athletics.

I agree that the arts play an important role in today’s society. They can empty people’s minds and make them feel less stressed. A lot of people with higher levels of education can master the techniques to understand emotions inside a piece of artwork. However, this doesn’t indicate that sports activities are replaceable. I firmly hold the opinion that the arts and athletics, even it is state-sponsored Olympic teams, should receive the same financial support.

First, sports games are definitely more popular than artworks. You don’t need strong theoretical knowledge, since it is very easy to understand a sports game. The only preparation you need to do is to understand the rules. On the contrary, only a small portion of people can fully understand a piece of artwork. While most people can enjoy the excitement of sports programs such as football teams, others can be influenced by the beauty of the arts. This is a situation that everyone likes to see.

Second, I believe that the financial support from a state is not enough for athletics. A state, even like California cannot give full support to a sports team. You can always see news about sports teams having economic difficulties. This problem can be solved effectively if governments give more support to that team. A lot of athletes take part in sports that are not popular, or there aren’t enough competitions for them to make money. As a result, they need financial support from the government. At the same time, the arts also need a lot of help, since it may take years to finish a great piece of artwork. These days, financial support from governments may be their only way to earn money.

In conclusion, governments should spend the same amount of money to support the arts as in support of athletics, since they are all very important to people.

September 5, 2022 at 2:53 pm

People today regard arts and athletics as important parts of their lives. I believe that governments shouldn’t spend more money to support [ in supporting  ]the arts than to support athletics.

I agree that the arts [ Arts  ]play an important role in today’s society. They can empty[ /free  ] people’s minds and make them feel less stressed. A lot of people with higher levels of education can (master the techniques to understand emotions inside a piece of artwork)[ unclear  ]. However, this[unclear pronoun   ] doesn’t indicate [/mean   ]that sports activities are replaceable. I firmly hold the opinion[believe   ] that the arts and athletics, even it[ unclear pronoun  ] is state-sponsored Olympic teams, should receive the same financial support.

First, sports games are definitely[ sweeping statement – generally  ] more popular than artworks. You don’t need strong theoretical knowledge, since it is very easy to understand a sports game. The only preparation you need to do is to understand the rules. On the contrary, only a small portion of people can fully understand a piece of artwork. While most people can enjoy the excitement of sports programs such as football teams[teams are not programs   ], others (can be influenced by)[  unnecessary passive ] the beauty of the arts. This is a situation that everyone likes to see.[unclear   ]

Second, I believe that[ In addition,  ] the[ state  ] financial support from a state is not enough for athletics[ sweeping statement – change it to a conditional one  ]. A state, even like California[,   ] cannot give full support to a sports team. You can always see news about sports teams having economic difficulties. This problem can be[  grammatical error ] solved effectively if governments give[ grammatical error  ] more support to that team. A lot of athletes take part in [ unpopular  ]sports that are not popular, [ punctuation error  ]or there aren’t enough competitions for them to make money. As a result, they need financial support from the government. At the same time, the arts also need a lot of help, since it [ unclear pronoun  ]may take years to finish[ /complete  ] a great piece of artwork. These days, financial support from governments may be their[unclear pronoun   ] only way to earn money.

In conclusion, governments should spend the same amount of money to support the arts as in support of athletics, since they[unclear pronon   ] are all very important to people.

September 5, 2022 at 3:04 pm

Final revision