how to make 3 questions and Motivation letter repeatless

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Statement of Purpose with samples how to make 3 questions and Motivation letter repeatless

• Binbin
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 15, 2019 at 4:00 pm
    • Why the program
      My extensive interest has made me totally fascinated with such a multidisciplinary project. I believe that your project with global marine environment framework can provide me with cross-boundary knowledge to deal with essential issues in the future. MER+ program is the very one. It is better to choose my favourite courses in these universities and to make individual choices based on interests. I think my adaption can make wide-ranging learning seamless.
      Furthermore, the international and challenging environment can equip me with an open mind. Being member of the international student community, I will get experience and inspirations from European and global ocean environment.
    • TENTATIVE THESIS SUBJECT AND/OR RESEARCH GROUP AND/OR INSTITUTION (JUSTIFY YOUR CHOICE)
      I want to investigate the impacts of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles on mussel aggregation behaviors under the Ocean Acidification Trend.
      Based on my biological background, I would prefer a group biased towards the biological environment.
      If feasible, I want to finish my master thesis in National Oceanography Centre, Southampton(NOCS). I hope that I can use the ROV and pursue a PhD in NOCS. The advanced equipment reduces experimental time and improves precision, providing abundant time for the development of ideas and the communication of inspirations, especially in biology. Besides, I want to see the efficiency of equipment like this and the possibility of applying in more research centres.
    • WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACHIEVE A PHD DEGREE AFTER THE DEGREE? WHY?
    • Yes, of course. I plan to achieve wide-ranging basic knowledge of the ocean through this master program. Faced with climate change and pollutions such as nanoparticles, how can advanced areas solve the problem and what can developing areas learn from it? These issues are urgent. With the problem-solving capability gained from this program, I will find an efficient and economic way to solve these questions.

Motivation letter

Childhood in a coastal city cultivated my passion for seafood and water-sports. Then the undergraduate study in agriculture have deepened my interest in ocean. The experience of kayaking to picture the middle-lake plants is the beginning of my dream of working for a cleaner ocean. I believe a multidisciplinary project with global marine environment framework can provide me with cross-boundary knowledge to solve essential issues in the future. MER+ program is the very one I search for.
    Biochemical experiments and training in the genetic and molecular biology lab equipped me with solid background and various techniques. When I got excellent in thesis defense, I still remember how I overcame my lack of confidence to make first academic project with the encourage from my friend. During the research, I investigated the impacts of nTiO2 and nZnO on excretion and material characteristics of byssal thread from thick shell mussel and have gotten significant result. According to literatures, I think it is necessary to research further under Ocean Acidification Trend.
    In addition, to enrich my knowledge and broaden my horizons,, I participated in the Philosophy workshop for 3 years. I also took Engineering training and economics-related courses out of interest. After conducting production and market survey under the guidance of dairy science teacher, I thought that I was not professional enough. Thus, last semester I studied Consumer Behavior and gained the help from the group. I even participated in a skincare product design & operation competition, snagging the 2nd prize. This experience tells me that I can learn anything if I take action.
    To become more competitive, I am learning the skills of biomark, fish behavior and noise impact in lab. Furthermore, Biogeography I took last semester made me realize my shortage of software operation. Thus, I practiced programming and digital painting more frequently to gain web development. Besides, I think I take much interest in the field of deep sea to acquire a more complete sight of ocean and earth. I plan to get a diving licence this summer to prepare for carrying on scientific diving sessions in Stareso field course.
    I believe that I will develop career orientation through reflective practice, finding the most suitable field. Deeper study in marine biology resource with multidisciplinary courses (geology, management, etc. ) will benefit my pursuit for a PhD degree through strong research capability. My long-term goal is applying it to the coming problem in China and even Asia. I plan to become an expert when I’m 40 and lead a team to discover possibilities of health relationship between ocean and humankind.
    <p style=”margin: 0px;”><span style=”margin: 0px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 10.5pt;”><span style=”color: #000000;”> </span></span></p>