If companies prohibit sending emails to staff on weekend or during other time out of office hours, staff’s dissatisfactions with their companies will decrease

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If companies prohibit sending emails to staff on weekend or during other time out of office hours, staff’s dissatisfactions with their companies will decrease

• kencywww
    University: Beijing university of chemical technology
    Nationality: China
    January 20, 2023 at 5:29 am

Sometimes, the company and customers might send emails to staff on vacation, which may bother workers’ leisure time. From my perspective, I suggest that company should never send emails to staffs.

Firstly, working in the weekend is not anan efficient way to complete the task. With a releasing mentality, which is not focusing on work, staffs will not concentrate their minds and always get distracted with other entertainment, such as video games, soap operas, and shopping websites as they use computer. According to a survey conducted by China Daily, an English-language magazine with millions of subscribers, among 2,000 students in Beijing, more than 80% of them suggest that they can not have even half of the efficiency if they cope with assignments or schoolwork at home, especially in their spared time. Therefore, sending emails to staffs who have very limited motivation of working can only lead to a great increase in dissatisfaction among employees and is useless in cracking the problem.

Besides, contacting with employees by email on holiday really bothers their relaxing time. Recent years have witnessed the rapid development of society and the economy. however, with the prosperity of the economy, the majority of people are overwhelmed with increasing pressure in working and life. Besides, they also need time to deal with individual staffs and accompany with their family members. Thus, vacation becomes more and more significant for people to ease up their stress. For instance, my parents both worked for audit company. When I was young. They always staying in their companies for a month to complete a program. As a result, I was sent to a boarding school and could only met with my parents one day every month. The leader of my mother often sent my mother email to give her more task, which lessen her time to take care of me. There are more valuable and cherishable things in life other than just working.

My idea is quite clear that company should prohibit sending emails to staff on weekends.

February 27, 2023 at 2:57 am

Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.