Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• huangwenyu
    University: high school
    Nationality: China
    September 20, 2020 at 9:12 am

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Recently ,the controversial debate that if people have the opportunity to get a secure job , they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying .This question has become instance among the public. I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are listed as follow.

The primary reason for my propensity the belief is that people escape the reality. Have to acknowledge that most of people has mental issue. In this way ,they consider I am worth a better job. I have seen a report said that there are more and more youth stay home . Because the job is under his expectation. I have cousin who graduated years but he has to live with his parents because he is the same type person as I above mentioned. I believe that most people as my cousin have the ability to take a job but they can`t entrust they is a normal person.

The second reason why I hold the above statement is that a person looked down some types of work. So he or she will act as the above statement. It means that someone trust some jobs are lowly and dirty. In my high school political book, there is a famous instance is that a person who eager a job which allow he or her stay in the office but the wage is lower than the washing cups job paid. So if a person has looked down some job , thence he or she will think the next job is more satisfying.

Admittedly ,I do speak highly of the agreeable point but it doest mean I deny the purpose and meaning of the opposite sentiment. People can wait something important but if you dont take this job, you will never no whether is satisfying you or not. So it is inappropriate to agree with the opposite opinion.

So I agree with the point not only people escape the reality that he or she is a normal person ,but also people should consider every kind type of job is equality.

October 1, 2020 at 9:43 pm

Invalid [Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to resubmitting this one.]

huangwenyu
    University: high school
    Nationality: China
    October 4, 2020 at 8:04 am

Reply is on the bottom of ordinary top of or create a new top?