If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Qianchang
    University: Hunan University
    Nationality: CHINA
    October 22, 2020 at 3:31 am

If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In recent decades, people became increasingly concerned with job offers, triggering a wide-ranging debate over the issue of whether people should have the opportunity to get a secure job instead of waiting for a job that would be more satisfying. A vast majority of people may argue that there is no reason to wait for a satisfying job, claiming that it contains too much risk. However, I still hold the opinion that people should wait for a job that would be more satisfying, especially taken interest and future career into consideration.

Firstly, it is highly possible that people will give up the secure job soon because of no interest. More specifically, without interest, the secure job is not a pleasure, but a burden to be endured for the sake of getting salary. But if people take the job, which is satisfying to them, chances are that they will feel a sense of fulfillment and  some kinds of undertaking worthy of one’s devotion of time and energy. Besides, too much job hopping may do harm to next job offers, which means people may never find a job they are satisfying again,  because to employers the employees who change jobs may lack the quality of patient and persistence. As a result,  interest and fulfillment are essential to get a job instead of security.

Secondly, waiting for a job that would be more satisfying may be a contributor to a more comfortable life and future career prospect. It is mainly because, people can accumulate adequate social experience, improve their capability for the work, and a decent salary in a satisfying job. A recent investigation reveals that more than 80% of  employees claim that they meet more talented people with a highly education in satisfying jobs, from whom they touch diversified background, advanced techniques, and creative ideas, which make them enrich life and broaden their horizon. Consequently, satisfying jobs are an asset for people who are seeking the job.

According to the reasons given above, I firmly believe that waiting for a job that would be more satisfying is a better choice.

October 25, 2020 at 12:11 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 80% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Qianchang
    October 25, 2020 at 2:45 am

In recent decades, people became increasingly concerned with job offers. In fact, different individuals have diversified points on whether getting a secure job is better than waiting for a satisfying one. Many people do believe that there is no reason to wait for a satisfying job because of risk. However, I still hold the opinion that people should wait for a job that would be more satisfying, especially considering interest and comfortable life.

Admittedly, getting a secure job enable people to have peace of mind. Because, for them, the income from a secure job is enough to pay the bills of rent and other life necessaries. They do not need to worry about suffering hungry, and thus a secure job is the best option.

When it is undeniable that a secure job has less risk, under no circumstances should people neglect a satisfying job as a contributor to a more comfortable life. Since people are more likely to get a decent salary in a satisfying job. For instance, my sister chose a satisfying job, serving as an engineer in a famous technology company, rather than a secure job. As a result, she could move her apartment to a place with a quiet environment and buy things whatever she likes as she gained progressive knowledge and better income from this big company. Therefore, a satisfying job allows people to have a better life.

Furthermore, people will give up a security job soon due to no interest. Without interest, the security job is not a pleasure, but a burden to get a salary. For example, I used to work in a restaurant as an attendant in order to pay my college tuition. The time spent there is useless as l repeat the same things every day and no chance is given to me to improve my work capability. Therefore, if people take a satisfying job, chances are that they will feel a sense of fulfillment and worthy of their devotion of time and energy.

According to the reasons given above, I insist that waiting for a satisfying job is a better choice.

October 26, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Issues:

1. About 45% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Most sentences are unclear. 

Qianchang
    October 27, 2020 at 1:08 am

Nowadays, people have a wide-ranging debate about whether getting a secure job is better than waiting for a satisfying one. However, different people have diversified opinions, one of which is that there is no reason to wait for a contented job because of risk. However, I still believe that people should wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

Admittedly, getting a secure job enable people to have peace of mind. Because, for them, the income from a secure job is enough to pay the bills of rent and other life necessaries. They do not need to worry about suffering hungry, and thus a secure job is the best option.

When it is undeniable that a secure job has less risk, people should not ignore that satisfying work is a contributor to a more comfortable life. Since people are more likely to get a decent salary in a contented job. For instance, rather than serving a secure job, my sister chose satisfying labor as an engineer in a famous technology company. She could move her apartment to a quiet environment and buy things whatever she likes as she gained a decent salary and advanced knowledge. Therefore, a satisfying job allows people to have a better life.

Furthermore, people will give up a security job soon due to no interest. Without interest, the security job is not a pleasure, but a burden to get a salary. For example, I worked in a restaurant as an attendant to pay for my college tuition. The time spent there is useless as l repeat the same things every day. Also, no chance is given to me to improve my work capability. Therefore, if people take a satisfying job, then they will feel a sense of fulfillment and devote their time and energy to it.

According to the reasons given above, I insist that waiting for a satisfying job is a better choice.

October 27, 2020 at 3:20 am

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

October 27, 2020 at 3:20 am

Nowadays, people have a wide-ranging[ word form error ] debate about whether getting a secure job is better than waiting for a satisfying one. However[wrong coordinating conjunction  ] , different people have diversified opinions, [punctuation error  ] one of which is that( there is no reason)[ verbose ] to wait for a contented job because of risk[specify, what risk?  ] . However[ wrong coordinating conjunction ] , I still believe that people should wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

Admittedly, getting a secure job enable[ grammatical error ] people to have peace of mind. Because[grammatical error  ], for them, the income from a secure job is enough to pay the bills of rent and other life necessaries. [ lack of transition word ]They do not need to worry about suffering hungry,( and thus)[ verbose ] a secure job is the best option.

When it is undeniable that[unclear/verbose  ] a secure job has less risk,[ punctuation error ] people should not ignore that satisfying work is a contributor to a more comfortable life. Since people are more likely to get a decent salary in a contented job[incomplete sentence  ]. For instance, rather than serving a secure job, my sister chose satisfying labor [ word choice error ]as an engineer in a famous technology company. She could move her apartment to a quiet environment and buy things whatever she likes [tense error  ]as she gained a decent salary and advanced knowledge. [poor coherence  ]Therefore, a satisfying job allows people to have a better life.

Furthermore, people will give up a security job soon due to no interest[rephrase  ]. Without interest, the[ article error ] security job is not a pleasure, but a burden to get a salary. For example, I worked in a restaurant as an attendant to pay for my college tuition. The time spent there is useless as l repeat [ tense error ]the same things every day. Also, no chance is [  tense error]given to me to improve my work capability[bad coherence due to the use of passive voice  ]. Therefore, if people take [ grammatical error/subjunctive voice ]a satisfying job, then they will feel [  grammatical error]a sense of fulfillment and devote their time and energy to it[unclear pronoun  ].

According to the reasons given above, I insist that waiting for a satisfying job is[  grammatical error/subjunctive voice] a better choice.

Qianchang
    October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm

When it comes to the issue of whether a secure job is better than a satisfying one, different people have diversified opinions. Some people argue that candidates should accept a secure job because it reduces the risk of lacking sources of revenue. However, I still believe that waiting for satisfying work is a better option.

Admittedly, getting a secure job enables people to have peace of mind. This is because the income from a secure job is enough for them to pay the bills of rent and other life necessaries. Therefore, they do not need to worry about suffering hungry.

However, people should not ignore that satisfying work is a contributor to a more comfortable life. More specific I mean, if people choose to wait for contented jobs, they are more likely to get a decent salary. Therefore, they will feel comfortable as they can improve life quality. For instance, my sister served as a software engineer in a company, from where she gained 100 thousand dollars a year. With this decent wage, she could move her apartment to a quiet environment, which results in an improvement of sleep quality.

Furthermore, employees are unlikely to resign from a satisfying job. This is because they are interested in their jobs and have the enthusiasm to devote their energy to jobs. On the contrary, without interest, security jobs are not a pleasure, but a burden to get a salary. For example, I worked in a restaurant as an attendant to pay for my college tuition. The time spent there is useless as l repeated the same things every day. Therefore, I could not improve my work capability and thus handed in my resignation soon. However, if I took a satisfying job, then I could accumulate social experience and gain  expertise.

In conclusion, compared with a secure job, I would like to wait for a satisfying one.

November 2, 2020 at 5:12 pm

When it comes to the issue of whether a secure job is better than a satisfying one, different people have diversified opinions. Some people argue that candidates should accept a secure job because it reduces the risk of lacking sources of revenue. However, I still believe that waiting for satisfying work is a better option (because…).

Admittedly, getting a secure job enables people to have peace of mind. This is because the income from With a secure job you will have enough money is enough for them to pay the bills of rent and other life necessaries. Therefore, they do not need to worry about suffering from hunger hungry.

However, people should not ignore that satisfying work is a contributor to a more comfortable life. More specifically I mean, if people choose to wait for satisfying contented jobs, they are more likely to get a decent salary. Therefore, they will feel comfortable as they can improve their quality of life life quality. For instance, my sister worked served as a software engineer in a company and was paid $100,000 a year , from where she gained 100 thousand dollars a year. With this decent wage, she could move from her apartment to a quiet neighborhood environment, which resulted in an improved improvement of sleep quality.

Furthermore, employees are unlikely to resign from a satisfying job. This is because They will be are interested in their jobs and have the enthusiasm to devote their energy work to jobs. On the contrary, without an interest in your work, security secure jobs are not satisfying a pleasure, but a burden to get a salary. For example, I worked in a restaurant as a waiter an attendant to pay for my college tuition. The time spent there was is useless as l repeated the same things every day. Therefore, I could not improve my work skills capability and thus handed in my resignation soon. However, if I took a satisfying job, then I could accumulate social experience and gain expertise.

In conclusion, compared with a secure job, I would like to wait for a satisfying one.

November 2, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Final revision.