If you are a leader of a project, which character is more important when you choose a person to work with or study with; 3ptions, -Honesty -Ability to get along well with others -Ability to communicate clearly

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If you are a leader of a project, which character is more important when you choose a person to work with or study with; 3ptions, -Honesty -Ability to get along well with others -Ability to communicate clearly

• zhouqing
    University: huangshan university
    Nationality: china
    July 8, 2023 at 2:23 am

If you are a leader of a project, which character is more important when you choose a person to work with or study with; 3ptions, -Honesty -Ability to get along well with others -Ability to communicate clearly

Cooperation, the foundation of a successful professional life, has been valued and even triggered a heated discussion over whether getting along with others is important in the workplace. Being honest or communicating with others clearly, in some people’s view, is much more important. Contrary to those people’s view is my viewpoint that the ability to maintain a harmonious relationship with others is superior, due to the contributions to a good atmosphere in the workplace and performance efficiently.

What must be prioritized is that cooperating with others, instead of just being honest, is beneficial to creating an intimate and harmonious working environment, by saying some white lies and motivating the employees to cooperate with each other smoothly. Nevertheless, lies, in most cases, cannot be tolerated. However, white lies, compared to speak directly without thinking twice, contribute to a friendly atmosphere. Take myself as an example, my colleagues are adept at appreciating other’s work in the office. To be more specific, I made a mistake in the process of dealing with affairs, my colleague can dig my strength and advantages from my work by appreciating the bright side of my work. Those white lies from my co-workers encouraged and stimulated my enthusiasm and motivation to perform better in the future. Besides, the appreciation and encouragement from her white lies lay a foundation of the office relationship. An intimate atmosphere cannot be created if you just tell the truth directly to show your honesty. Moreover, never should we ignore the significance of a harmonious relationship to work performance. In order to boost efficiency, during the process of searching materials, doing research and making presentations, getting along well with others cannot be overemphasized. To be more specific, a scientific research published in the Journal of Arts in Management, it is reported that performance can be considerably boosted by a good atmosphere among colleagues.

What should also be equally discussed is that creating a harmonious relationship, rather than solely conversing with others in the workplace can cultivate personal’s multifaced characteristics.

August 8, 2023 at 4:27 pm

Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.