If you are going to graduate from the university and have to choose the final course, which professor will you choose? The one you used to sign up for courses or the one you have never learned from before?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If you are going to graduate from the university and have to choose the final course, which professor will you choose? The one you used to sign up for courses or the one you have never learned from before?

• ellyn
    University: Japan
    Nationality: China
    September 16, 2020 at 2:40 pm

If you are going to graduate from the university and have to choose the final course, which professor will you choose? The one you used to sign up for courses or the one you have never learned from before?

In the contemporary society, it is widely acknowledged that professors have assumed quite important roles in the development of youngsters. Now, facing the situation that students are going to graduate from university, and we have to choose the professor of final course. Students are given two choices in terms of types of the professor, one is that you used to sign up for courses, and another one is you have never learned from before. As for me, I will choose the professor who used to teach me.

First, the professor can help me acquire knowledge more easily and smoothly. That is because I can clearly know the teaching style of the professor. Take myself for example, last semester I kept on having class of a same professor. Every time before I went to take the class, I would list some question and write the outline which can help me summarize the key point. So, I can deeply understand the knowledge and save more time to do some other study. Since such efficiently study, I got A score in the final test. In conclusion, If the students used to take courses from a specific professor, choosing their lecture once again will save them a large amount of time and increase their efficiency of study. However, you are not familiar with the teaching style of the professor who you never learn from before, and it probably does not fit with you.

Moreover, as the professor is acquainted with your previous performance, so he/she can give you a preciser review of your strengthens and weaknesses. With this analysis, you can find ways to improve problems faster, so as to improve your ability. Yet the professor who never teach you before have no idea about your condition, and just analyze by virtue of the temporary impression, thus cannot do that perfectly.

To sum up, a professor who used to teach you can not only help you grasp knowledge more easily, but also can offer you a shortcut to improve yourself. So, I choose the one I used to sign up for courses.

September 16, 2020 at 7:26 pm

In the contemporary society, it is widely acknowledged that professors have assumed quite important roles in the development of youngsters. Now, facing the situation that students are going to graduate from university, and we have to choose the professor of final course. Students are given two choices in terms of types of the professor, one is that you used to sign up for courses, and another one is you have never learned from before. As for me, I will choose the professor who used to teach me.

First, the professor can help me acquire knowledge more easily and smoothly. That is because I can clearly know the teaching style of the professor. Take myself for example, last semester I kept on having class of a same professor. Every time before I went to take the class, I would list some question and write the outline which can help me summarize the key point. So, I can deeply understand the knowledge and save more time to do some other study. Since such efficiently study, I got A score in the final test. In conclusion, If the students used to take courses from a specific professor, choosing their lecture once again will save them a large amount of time and increase their efficiency of study. However, you are not familiar with the teaching style of the professor who you never learn from before, and it probably does not fit with you.

Moreover, as the professor is acquainted with your previous performance, so he/she can give you a preciser review of your strengthens and weaknesses. With this analysis, you can find ways to improve problems faster, so as to improve your ability. Yet the professor who never teach you before have no idea about your condition, and just analyze by virtue of the temporary impression, thus cannot do that perfectly.

To sum up, a professor who used to teach you can not only help you grasp knowledge more easily, but also can offer you a shortcut to improve yourself. So, I choose the one I used to sign up for courses.

September 16, 2020 at 7:32 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Inconsistency in person;
    2. Lots of grammatical/punctuation/article errors;
    3. The essay contains unoriginal/irrelevant content (already crossed out as noted above);
    4. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    5. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts;
    6. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.