Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?

• hazel Gou
    University: shandong province finance of university
    Nationality: chinese
    June 12, 2020 at 2:45 am

Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?

There is a scenario which can be seen in a classroom or a meeting oftenly is teacher or holder of the meeting says something wrong.Some partisipants would like to get the mistakes go away directly or ignore it,however,in my perspective,I think after ending up the class or meeting to correct the mistake is the best way.Here are some reasons I listed.

Firstly,waiting until the class or meeting is finished,and then to point out the mistake is a politeness.From childwood,my parents always teach me that representing opinions after someone ending their talking completely is a perfect character.By contrast,if you interrupt and correct the mistake dircetly,this behavior is rude even maybe lead to the teacher forgets what to say on next.For instance,my friend lura always likes to point out one’s mistake and has no patient to wait.Once in an english class, the teacher just prounanced a word wrong and lura stopped the teacher prepared going to say and corrected it.Eventually,the teacher forgot the following content,and our classmates were angry with her behavior.

What is more,after the ending there can be plenty time to discuss the question and give people a foundly understandig.Every mistake should be corrected.If we know but just let it go that is not benefit our study and may give us a wrong knowledge.On the contrary,using a huge time to talk about the teacher or the meeting holder,we can exchange our own perspectives and learn from different opinions.I remembered once I found some strange point from a meeting.Until finished,I faced to the teacher and discuss the points with her.After she explained her idea to me I understood her means and she accepted my opinoin.Finially we all had a deep sence.

To conclude,I think compare to interrupt immediately or say nothing,wait until the class ends is a polite behavior and can make participants  acquire knowledge deeply.

June 12, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 100% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 75% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

hazel Gou
    University: shandong province finance of university
    Nationality: chinese
    June 15, 2020 at 12:43 am

There is a scenario that appear in a classroom ,or a meeting frequently. Teacher or holder says something wrong. Some participants would like to point out the mistakes or ignore it. From my perspective I think after ending up the class or meeting to correct the error is the best way. Here are some reasons I listed.

First, waiting for fixing the error untill the class finished is polite. My parents always tell me a saying “representing opinions after someone ending their talking completely is a perfect character.” On the contrary,if you interrupt and correct the mistake this behavior is rude . And can lead the teacher forget what to say next. For instance, my friend Mei always likes to point out one’s mistake immediately. Once in an English class, our teacher pronounced a word wrong. Then lura stopped the teacher what prepared to say and corrected it. Eventually,our teacher forgot the following content and our classmates were angry with her behavior.

What is more, people can have plenty time to discuss the question and aquire a profound understandig.As we all know every mistake should be right. If we know but let it go that is harm for our study and may give us a wrong knowledge. We can have a huge time after class. That is our chance to talk about the question with the teacher or the meeting holder. During the time we can exchange our own perspectives and learn from different opinions. I remembered when I was in high school I heard some strange things from a meeting. After finished, I faced to the teacher and discussed the unclear points with her. She explained her idea to me and I understood her means. she also accepted my opinion. We all had a deep sence.

To conclude, comparing to interrupt immediately or say nothing, waiting until the class ends is a good behavior and can give participants a deep impression of knowledge.

June 16, 2020 at 4:49 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    2. Lots of spacing and grammatical problems.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.