In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solution can you suggest?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solution can you suggest?

• Cassielxzw
    University: Guangdong University of Technology
    Nationality: China
    August 3, 2020 at 12:44 am

In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solution can you suggest?

It’s a commonplace that the conduction of children in schools has been increasingly getting troublesome in most of the countries recently. This phenomenon can be attributed to several factors and gradually mitigated by executing effective measures.

In my opinion, there three main reasons accounted for the bad behavior of pupils in the period of studying at school. Firstly, a large number of parents are often occupied with their work and pay little attention to the instruction of their child, which causes students cannot form a good habit in both their studies and behaviors. Secondly, teachers carry out unsuitable management methods and concentrate on enhancing students’ scores with the pressure from school instead of improving the standard of upright conduction. Finally, children lacked self-discipline could be easily influenced by their classmates who always slack off and like to act up in class. For example, disruptive students have short attention in their assignments and intend to break the rules such as being absorbed in their phones and chatting with others during class.

I believe that the behavior of pupils could be improved by enforcing the following steps. For parents, they should make a balance between their work and family education and fulfill their responsibilities such as managing the time their child spent on watching TV programs and surfing on the Internet. Moreover, teachers should distribute time reasonably on the standard of upright conduct and adjust the ways of monitoring the behaviors of students with the support and understanding of the school. For instance, the school can offer courses in improving students’ autonomy, encourage pupils to respect the rights of others and reward well-behaved students with a scholarship. Meanwhile, role models like outstanding scientists and excellent artists should be introduced to children, which gives rise to positivity to study towards a goal.

In conclusion, the current situation of pupils’ unruly conduct in schools will be maintained unless the co-operation relationship between parents, teachers, schools, and children are built.

August 3, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Word choice errors;
    2. Article errors;
    3. Simplify sentences and remove unnecessary words;
    4. About 70% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them;
    5. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words;
    6. About 40% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Cassielxzw
    August 4, 2020 at 2:01 pm

It’s common to see that the conduction of children in schools has been getting troublesome in most countries recently. There are a variety of possible factors to this, but effective measures can be executed to tackle this problem.

In my opinion, three main reasons are to blame for the bad behavior of pupils in school. Firstly, a large number of parents apply themselves to work and pay little attention to the educational instruction of their child. Secondly, teachers concentrate on enhancing students’ scores instead of improving the standard of upright conduction. Finally, their classmates, who always slack off and like to act up in class, have negative effects on children without self-discipline. For example, disruptive students have short attention in their assignments and intend to chat with others.

I believe that the following steps can solve the discipline problems to some extent. Parents should make a balance between their work and family education, fulfill their responsibilities like setting firm rules to their child. Also, teachers should use reasonable teaching methods to help students develop good manners with the support of schools. For instance, schools can offer courses in improving students’ autonomy, encourage pupils to respect the rights of others, and reward well-behaved students with a scholarship. Meanwhile, teachers can introduce role models like outstanding scientists and excellent artists to children, prompting their positivity in studying towards a definite goal.

In conclusion, schools will continue to confront with the tricky issues unless parents, teachers and schools set clear rules for children.

August 4, 2020 at 2:59 pm

(It’s [ informal ] common to see that)[ redundant ] the conduction[word choice error  ] of children in schools has been getting troublesome in most countries recently.[ factual error ] (There are )[ Redundant ] a variety of possible factors to this[ unclear verb ] , but effective measures can be executed to tackle this problem.[ passive ]

[  Children’s inappropriate conduct is troubling many parents, which prompts the parents to search for the causes and viable solutions.] In my opinion, A, B, and/or C perhaps lead to the kids’ improper behavior. Also, I believe that parental guidance and schools’ disciplining could effectively deal with this problem. 

In my opinion, three main reasons are to blame for the bad behavior of pupils in school. Firstly, a large number of parents (apply themselves to work)[ unclear ] and[ coordinating conjunction error ] pay little attention to the (educational instruction ) [ redundant ] of their child. Secondly, teachers [ absolute – conditional writing ] concentrate on enhancing students’ scores[unclear  ] instead of improving (the standard of upright conduction)[  unclear] . Finally, their[ unclear pronoun ] classmates, who always[asbolute writing  ] slack off[informal  ] and like to act up in class, have negative effects[ impact ] on [ article error ] children without self-discipline. For example, disruptive[word choice  ] students have short attention in their assignments and intend to chat with others.[redundant  ]

I believe that the following steps can solve (the discipline problems)[unclear  ] to some extent. Parents should (make a balance)[wordy  ] between their work and family[word choice  ] education, [grammatical error  ] fulfill their responsibilities like setting firm rules to their child. Also, teachers should use [adopt/introduce  ] reasonable teaching methods to help students develop good manners (with the support of schools)[ redundant ] . For instance, schools can offer courses in improving students’ autonomy[wrong word  ] , encourage pupils to respect the rights of others, and reward well-behaved students with a scholarship. Meanwhile, teachers can introduce role models like outstanding scientists and excellent artists to children, prompting (their positivity)[ unclear ] in studying( towards a definite goal)[ unclear ] .

In conclusion, schools will continue to[factual error  ] confront with [preposition error  ] the tricky issues unless parents, teachers and schools set clear rules for children.

Cassielxzw
    August 5, 2020 at 4:09 am

Children’s inappropriate conduct in school is getting troublesome in most countries. In my view, the incorrect educational ways of parents, teachers and schools perhaps lead to the kid’s improper behavior. Also, I believe that correct parental guidance and schools’ disciplining could effectively deal with this problem.

In my opinion, three main reasons are to blame for the bad behavior of pupils in school. Firstly, a large number of parents need to work, so they pay little attention to their child’s education. Secondly, many teachers concentrate on enhancing students’ academic scores instead of cultivating good manners of students. Finally, the classmates, who often have short attention in their assignments and like to act up in class, have negative impact on the children without self-discipline. For example, unruly students tend to chat in class and invite others to joining their activities.

I believe that the following measures can solve the poor discipline problem to some extent. Parents should balance between their work and children education and fulfill their responsibilities like setting firm rules to their child. Also, teachers should adopt reasonable teaching methods to help students develop good manners. Meanwhile, schools can offer courses in improving students’ independence, encourage pupils to respect the rights of others, and reward well-behaved students with a scholarship. In addition, teachers can introduce role models like outstanding scientists and excellent artists to children, prompting children’s study positivity.

In conclusion, I think schools will continue to confront the tricky issues unless parents, teachers and schools set clear rules for children.

August 22, 2020 at 2:50 am

Children’s inappropriate conduct in school is getting troublesome in most [ prevalent in many ]countries. In my view, [kids’ improper behavior to some degree relates to questionable parental guidance and lax disciplining from teachers and schools.] the incorrect educational ways of parents, teachers and schools perhaps lead to the kid’s improper behavior.[ Use ‘kids’ improper behavior’ as subject to improve logical cohesion between the two sentences.  ] Also, [As such,  ] I believe that correct parental guidance and schools’ disciplining could effectively deal with this problem.

In my opinion, three main reasons are to blame for the [ article error ] (bad behavior of pupils) [make it shorter  ] in school. Firstly, a large number of parents need to work, so they pay little attention to their child’s education. Secondly, many teachers concentrate on [ emphasize ]enhancing students’ academic scores instead of cultivating good manners of students. Finally, the [ article error ] classmates, who often have short attention in [wrong preposition  ] their assignments and like to act up in class, have negative impact on the children without self-discipline. For example, unruly students tend to chat in class and invite others to joining [word form error  ] their activities.

I believe that the following measures can solve the poor [ lax ] discipline problem to some extent. Parents should balance between their work and children [word form error  ] education and [. They need to  ]fulfill their responsibilities like setting firm [ word choice ] rules to [incorrect preposition  ] their child. Also, teachers should adopt reasonable teaching methods to help students develop good manners. Meanwhile, schools can offer courses in improving [to facilitate  ] students’ independence, [and  ]encourage pupils to respect the rights of [ for ]others, and [Additionally, schools could  ]reward well-behaved students with a scholarship. In addition, [As for  ] teachers can [, they could  ]introduce role models like outstanding scientists and excellent artists to children, prompting children’s study positivity [unclear  ].

In conclusion, I think schools will continue to confront the tricky issues unless parents, teachers and schools set clear rules for children.

August 22, 2020 at 3:16 am

Final revision