In the past, it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In the past, it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• hzy
    University: Shenzhen University
    Nationality: China
    March 7, 2021 at 3:57 am

In the past, it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Finding a job is a symbol of stepping into a new stage of life, for which many people now and then both consider it a significant problem in personal growth. The reason why most people thinking this is that a suitable career choice always lead to a safe and successful life, and people nowadays may feel difficult to identify one for a guaranteed future. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

Firstly, government today does not guarantee job assignment, making it tougher for people to design which job to choose. Taking people as old as my parents as an example. Some of them went to normal universities and became teachers after graduation, which enabled them to find a house to live in by the help of government. However, people nowadays graduated as teachers have no access because policy today is different, thus they have to buy houses on their own. Additionally, the house today are really expensive that many people can not afford one with money earned through their life. According to my parents, they were able to purchase a house with what they earned soon after beginning to work, which is much easier than today. That is to say, as for people in the past who want a secure life, taking positions with job assignments by country may be their choice.

On top of that, new jobs appear today and the tendency of occupation’s development is hard to predict. As we all know, the development of technology results in new subjects such as artificial intelligence and finance engineering, so new jobs are created. That is to say, graduates today may have no experience from elder people when doing these jobs because they are the pioneers. So it is obvious that people today may run a risk of losing stable life when choosing these new jobs. On the contrar, people in the past may be more likely to identify the risky job because they are less likely to face new jobs, which means they have more experience to rely on.

March 8, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 60% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision );
    3. Lengthy paragraphs; restrict each paragraph to 90 words. (GRE essay 110-word qualifies for non-software revision; 90- word applies to TOEFL/IELTS essay )

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

March 10, 2021 at 10:41 pm

Finding a job is a symbol of stepping into a new stage of life, for which many people now and then both consider it a significant problem in personal growth.This is<u> because </u><u>a suitable career choice determine to a large extent a safe and successful life. However, people nowadays may find it harder to identify one for a guaranteed future.</u> I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

Firstly, government today does not guarantee job assignment, making it tougher for people to design which job to choose. Taking people as old as my parents as an example. Some of them went to normal universities and became teachers after graduation, which enabled them to find a house to live in <u>by </u><u>means</u><u> of</u><u> the</u><u> government</u>. However, <u>people </u><u>who</u><u> graduated</u><u> as teachers</u> have no access because policy today is different, thus they have to buy houses on their own. Additionally, <u>dwellings</u><u> today</u> are really expensive that many people can not afford one with money earned through their life. According to my parents, they were able to purchase a house with what they earned soon after beginning to work, which is much easier than today. That is to say, as for people in the past who want a secure life, taking positions with job assignments by country may be their choice.

On top of that, new jobs appear today and the tendency of occupation’s development is hard to predict. As we all know, the development of technology results in new subjects such as artificial intelligence and finance engineering, so new jobs are created. <u>Thus,</u><u> </u><u>graduates today may have no</u><u> experience to learn from</u><u> when doing these jobs because they are the pioneers.</u> So it is obvious that people today may run a risk of losing stable life when choosing these new jobs. On the contrary, people in the past may be more likely to identify the risky job because they are less likely to face new jobs, which means they have more experience to rely on.

March 10, 2021 at 10:43 pm

On-hold [Your essay contains unreadable codes.]

hzy
    University: Shenzhen University
    Nationality: China
    March 13, 2021 at 12:10 am

Finding a job is a symbol of stepping into a new stage of life, for which many people now and then both consider it a significant problem in personal growth. This is because a suitable career choice determine to a large extent a safe and successful life. However, people nowadays may find it harder to identify one for a guaranteed future. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

Firstly, government today does not guarantee job assignment, making it tougher for people to design which job to choose. Taking people as old as my parents as an example. Some of them went to normal universities and became teachers after graduation, which enabled them to find a house to live in by means of the government. However, people who graduated as teachers have no access because policy today is different, thus they have to buy houses on their own.

Additionally, dwellings today are really expensive that many people can not afford one with money earned through their life. According to my parents, they were able to purchase a house with what they earned soon after beginning to work, which is much easier than today. That is to say, as for people in the past who want a secure life, taking positions with job assignments by country may be their choice.

On top of that, new jobs appear today and the tendency of occupation’s development is hard to predict. As we all know, the development of technology results in new subjects such as artificial intelligence and finance engineering, so new jobs are created. Thus, graduates today may have no experience to learn from when doing these jobs because they are the pioneers. So it is obvious that people today may run a risk of losing stable life when choosing these new jobs. On the contrary, people in the past may be more likely to identify the risky job because they are less likely to face new jobs, which means they have more experience to rely on.

March 13, 2021 at 5:20 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 45% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision );

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

March 13, 2021 at 5:22 pm

Partial Revision [All sentences are problematic.]

Finding [Getting  ] a job is a symbol of stepping into [symbolizes  ]a new stage of life(, for which many people now and then both consider it a significant problem in personal growth.)[ confusion ] (This is because a suitable career choice)[This has nothing to do with Finding/Getting a job  ] determine[determines  ] to (a large extent)[ misplaced ] a safe and successful life[ the whole sentence makes no sense ]. However, people nowadays may find it harder to identify one[unclear pronoun  ] for a guaranteed future. I feel (this way)[ unclear ] for two reasons, (which I will explore in the following essay.)[summarize your reasons here  ]