Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Lainey
    University: CUPL
    Nationality: China
    October 29, 2020 at 8:19 am

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past, it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There has been a fierce debate about whether we can better achieve that goal now than before. Undoubtedly, the limited job vacancies in the past enable employees to make a easy choice. However, I still believe that due to the abundant professional choices and transparent information exchange in modern society, we can find a promising job more easily.

First and foremost, thanks to the rapid development of economy, there are more selections in the job markets for employers. To be specific, the online market has been expanded largely, providing people with more available jobs to pursue. For example, my mother used to work in a fabric company and repeated the knitting work every day. It is clear that she can not obtain a good career development by doing the meaningless job. Fortunately, she realized the prosperity of online shopping and seized the chance to open her own store on the Internet. Not only did she earn more money by diligent work, she also found the value of life. Therefore, the continuous advances of economy, especially in the field of online business, will maintain an easy identification of jobs which are bound to be promising.

Second,the society has constructed a transparent channel to exchange information, which enhances the recognition of stable jobs. The emerging of numerous websites makes interdisciplinary communications easier so that people who are anxious to find a suitable job can be exposed to the latest information. To illustrate, when my brother hunted for a job in the last year at college, he consulted with a few senior students about the potentials of some companies on the campus blog. Without the efficient interactions with those graduate students, hardly could he find an excellent job in such restricted time. As a result, the access of information in current society has made a major contribution to the identification of a prosperous career.

To sum up, given that people have more job choices and efficient information access in modern society, it is no wonder that finding a job which can maintain a stable and prosperous future is easier than before.

November 2, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Article errors

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Lainey
    November 4, 2020 at 9:01 am

There has been a fierce debate about whether we can better achieve that goal now than before. People can make an easy choice because job vacancies in the past are very few. But I still believe that it is easier to find a promising job now due to abundant professional choices and quick information exchange in modern society.

First, there are more selections in job markets thanks to rapid economic development. To be specific, the expansion of online markets provides people with more available jobs. For example, my mother used to work in a fabric company and repeated knitting blankets every day. It is quite obvious that she can not achieve a good career development by doing the meaningless job. Later, she realized how online shopping would be prosperous and opened a store on the Internet. Not only did she earn more money by diligent work, she also found the value of life. Hence, the continuous economic progress, especially in online business, will offer people more jobs that are promising.

Second, our society has built a convenient communication platform for people to exchange information, which will help people to recognize stable jobs. People who are anxious to find a suitable job can resort to various websites to collect the latest information. For instance, when my brother hunted for a job upon graduation, he consulted with several senior students about potentials of some companies on the campus blog. He could hardly find an excellent job in a limited time without the assistance of those graduate students. As a result, the handy access to information now enables people to find a satisfying job.

To sum up, it is no wonder that finding a job that can maintain a stable future is easier than before, because people have more available choices and efficient information access in modern society .

November 6, 2020 at 5:30 pm

There has been a fierce debate about whether we can better achieve that goal now than before. People can make an easy choice Previously, people took the easy route because job vacancies were more limited in the past in the past are very few. But, I still believe that it is easier to find a promising job now due to the abundance of abundant professional choices and the rapid exchange of information quick information exchange in modern society.

First, there are more opportunities selections in the job market thanks to rapid economic development. To be specific, the expansion of online markets has resulted in provides people with more available jobs. For example, my mother used to work in a fabric company and repeatedly knit knitting blankets every day. It is quite obvious that she could not develop her career can not achieve a good career development by doing this the meaningless job. Later, she realized how online shopping would become prosperous and opened a store on the Internet. Not only did she earn more money by her diligent work, but she also found more meaning in her the value of life. Hence, the continuous economic progress, especially in online business, will offer people more promising jobs that are promising.

Second, our society has built a convenient communication platforms for people to exchange information, which will help people find  to recognize stable jobs. People who are anxious to find a suitable job can resort to various websites to collect the latest information. For instance, when my brother hunted for a job upon graduation, he consulted with several senior students about the potentials of some companies on the campus blog. He would not have found could hardly find an excellent job in such a limited time without the assistance of those graduate students. As a result, the handy access to information now enables people to find more a satisfying jobs.

To sum up In summary, it is no wonder that finding a job that can maintains a stable future is easier than before because people have more available choices and efficient information access in modern society.

Lainey
    November 19, 2020 at 7:32 am

Thank you!