In today’s discussion, I would like you to describe at least one advantage or disadvantage of being an early adopter.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In today’s discussion, I would like you to describe at least one advantage or disadvantage of being an early adopter.

• Kelix
    University: Huazhong University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    September 21, 2023 at 1:25 am

In today’s discussion, I would like you to describe at least one advantage or disadvantage of being an early adopter.

This is an interesting topic. Andrew holds a plausible point that it is a powerful feeling to give feedback to the company. Admittedly, this may be a happy thing for some people to do. However, I do not think it is a good choice to be an early adopter. To be more specific, behind what Andrew says, there are lots of bugs in the latest products, and giving feedback is really a trivial thing. In my opinion, we should wait to buy new technology. It is well known that there are lots of blogger who testing the new technology, we should wait for a report about the new products then decide to buy it or not. For instance, my uncle brough a new phone last year because the company said that phone was really terrific, but it went wrong just in three months and my uncle was really regret about he did not wait a evaluation report to make a choice. So, it is a wise idea to wait. In addition, I do not want to waste my time giving feedback. For these reasons, we should wait to purchase new technology.

September 25, 2023 at 9:51 pm

Please fix the errors indicated in the screenshot and resubmit your essay.

Kelix
    University: Huazhong University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    September 26, 2023 at 3:38 am

This is an interesting topic. Andrew holds a plausible point that it is a powerful feeling to give feedback to the company. Admittedly, this may be a happy thing for some people to do. However, I do not think it is a good choice to be an early adopter. To be more specific, behind what Andrew says, there are lots of bugs in the latest products, and giving feedback is really a trivial thing. In my opinion, we should wait to buy new technology. It is well known that there are lots of bloggers who testing the new technology, we should wait for a report about the new products then decide whether to buy it or not. For instance, my uncle bought a new phone last year because the company said that kind of phone was really terrific, but it went wrong just in three months and my uncle really regret about that he did not wait for an evaluation report to make a choice. So, it is a wise idea to wait. In addition, I do not want to waste my time giving feedback. For these reasons, we should wait to purchase new technology.

September 26, 2023 at 8:29 pm

Avoid using vague words and phrases such as ” there are”, “it”, “this” and “thing”.

Tagged: