In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today?

• justinP
    University: SYSU
    Nationality: China
    April 2, 2020 at 1:24 pm

In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

With the technology and science developing faster and faster, new application of the science will be more than before, especially on such this century when global connection is well developed. Consequently, in my opinion, new application has potential to cover the cars, which will be fewer in use.

Eco-friendly system is important nowadays with the awareness of the harmful consequence of overuse of fuels and natural gas. Up to date, not only industrial companies but also lab researchers are focusing on a new energy which can replace the traditional energy, and it takes a great progress in developing hydrogen energy and solar energy, etc. I believe that on the following decades, new vehicles which can make use of new energy will become a main stream.

Moreover, industrial development is mature nowadays, traffic systems are well constructed. Subways and buses are so convenient that the trend of lowering the use of personal vehicles are increasing. In many big cities like London, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen, taking subways or buses is a more time saved strategy to go to work or other short distance travel because of the heavy traffic jam. So, I believe that on the following days, cars will be not equally essential as subways or buses, and they will be finally replaced.

In summary, there are many factors that affect the amounts of cars in use. And I think it is necessary to cut the use of cars because it is not only the trend of the global development but also the requirement of the protection of the environment, which meet the need of sustainable development requirement that suitable for all over the world.

April 9, 2020 at 2:19 am

Invalid [ I will not work on this essay prior to your revision of your other essay under revision.]