Is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor?

• anthromobibllio
    University: Fudan University
    Nationality: China
    August 31, 2021 at 3:37 pm

Is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor?

Friends play an indispensable role in daily life because they exert all aspects of someone’s arrangements from work to study. Some people claim that humorous people will bring more laughs into life to relax. However, I believe it is preferable to make friends with intelligent people.

To begin with, smart people can be helpful in study. Having an excellent study is a top priority for a student and many intelligent people show their talent in academic performance to be a good teacher. For example, when I was in high school, I was bad at mathematics, while my friend Fancy is a genie in the study and always obtained full grades in math. Whenever it came to problems in homework, like calculating or geometry, I would be open-minded to ask Fancy and she would be patient to analyze the procedures step by step to me patiently because of our friendship. At the end of the semester, I made great progress on my scores from 90 to 120. In this way, intelligent people can help study performance during student time as friends.

In addition, intelligent people are more likely to provide people with helpful suggestions into right orientation. In people’s lifetime, there is filled with choices, such as a university to go to, a place to travel, or an instrument to learn. An intelligent friend can be guidance. I can recall when I was struggled with choosing a university with higher reputation or one with lower tuition. My friend was brilliant and told me that it was more beneficial for me to the prestigious one, since it was better for my future job hunting. Nowadays, the prestigious university indeed rendered me a decent job in a fortune top500 company. Therefore, intelligent people can be good guidance in life as friends.

Although humorous people are easy to communicate with, they may distract people during study or not be serious enough to offer useful advice. In sum, I prefer to make friends with intelligent people because they can help improve study and offer useful life guidance than just humorous ones.

September 1, 2021 at 9:24 am

Friends play an indispensable role in daily life because they exert all aspects of someone’s arrangements (unclear what this means, rewrite) from work to study. Some people claim that humorous people will (delete) bring more laughs (laughter) into life to relax (making it easier to relax). However, I believe it is preferable to make friends with intelligent people (why? add short reasoning here).

To begin with, smart people can be helpful in study (in studying what?). Having an excellent study (rewrite, you are using study incorrectly) is a top priority for a student and many intelligent people show their talent in academic performance to be a good teacher. For example, when I was in high school, I was bad at mathematics, while my friend Fancy is a genie (word choice error) in the study and always obtained full grades in math. Whenever it came to problems in homework, like calculating or geometry, I would be open-minded to ask Fancy and she would be patient to analyze the procedures step by step to me patiently because of our friendship. At the end of the semester, I made great progress on my scores from 90 to 120. In this way, intelligent people can help study performance during student time as friends.

In addition, intelligent people are more likely to provide people with helpful suggestions into right orientation. In people’s lifetime, there is filled with choices, such as a university to go to, a place to travel, or an instrument to learn. An intelligent friend can be guidance. I can recall when I was struggled with choosing a university with higher reputation or one with lower tuition. My friend was brilliant and told me that it was more beneficial for me to the prestigious one, since it was better for my future job hunting. Nowadays, the prestigious university indeed rendered me a decent job in a fortune top500 company. Therefore, intelligent people can be good guidance in life as friends.

Although humorous people are easy to communicate with, they may distract people during study or not be serious enough to offer useful advice. In sum, I prefer to make friends with intelligent people because they can help improve study and offer useful life guidance than just humorous ones.

September 1, 2021 at 9:25 am

Partial revision [Please fix same/similar errors and then resubmit your essay.]

anthromobibllio
    September 2, 2021 at 7:00 am

Friends always play an indispensable role in people’s daily life because they exert all aspects from work to study, which means choosing different friends to make will have according influence on life, even on future development. Some people claim that humorous people bring more laughter into life to make it easier to relax. However, I believe it is preferable to make friends with intelligent people due to their help in school achievement and important individual decisions.

To begin with, smart people can be helpful in academic performance. Having excellent grades is a top priority for a student and many intelligent people show their talent in academic performance to be a good teacher. For example, when I was in high school, I was bad at mathematics, while my friend Fancy is a genius in all subjects and always obtained full grades in math. Whenever it came to problems in homework, like calculating or geometry, I would be open-minded to ask Fancy and she would be patient to analyze the procedures step by step to me patiently because of our friendship. At the end of the semester, I made great progress on my scores from 90 to 120. In this way, intelligent people can help study performance during student time as friends.

September 2, 2021 at 10:40 am

Friends always (delete) play an indispensable role in people’s daily life (start new sentence here) because they exert all aspects (word choice error) from work to study, which means choosing different friends to make will have according influence on life, even on future development (simplify). Some people claim that humorous people bring more laughter into life to make (making) it easier to relax. However, I believe it is preferable to make friends with intelligent people due to their (because they) help us in school achievement and (and with) important individual  (life) decisions.

To begin with, smart people can be helpful in academic performance (help us reach our academic goals). Having excellent grades is a top priority for a student (delete) and many intelligent people show their talent in academic performance to be a good teacher. For example, when I was in high school, I was bad at mathematics, while my friend Fancy is a genius in all subjects and always obtained full grades in math. Whenever it came to problems in homework, like calculating or geometry, I would be open-minded to ask Fancy and she would be patient to analyze the procedures step by step to me patiently because of our friendship. At the end of the semester, I made great progress on my scores from 90 to 120. In this way, intelligent people can help study performance during student time as friends.

Although humorous people are easy to communicate with, they may distract people during study or not be serious enough to offer useful advice. In sum, I prefer to make friends with int

September 2, 2021 at 10:41 am

Partial revision [Please edit the whole essay and resubmit. Focus on fixing similar errors throughout the essay that I have highlighted. Simplify sentences, fix grammatical errors.]

anthromobibllio
    September 2, 2021 at 3:29 pm

Friends play an indispensable role in people’s daily life.  Choosing different friends to make  influences on current study and work, even on future development. Some people claim that humorous people bring more laughter into life making it easier to relax. However, I believe it is preferable to make friends with intelligent people because they help in school and with important individual decisions.

To begin with, smart people can help us reach our academic goals. Having excellent grades is a top priority and many intelligent people show their talent in academic performance. For example, when I was in high school, I was bad at mathematics, while my friend Fancy is a genius in all subjects and always obtained full grades in math. Whenever I met problems in homework, like calculating or geometry, I would ask Fancy and she would analyze the procedures step by step to me patiently. At the end of the semester, I made great progress on my scores from 90 to 120. In this way, intelligent people are conducive to higher academic achievement.

In addition, intelligent people are more likely to provide people with helpful suggestions. In lifetime, people are swamped with making choices, such as about a university to go to, a place to travel, or an instrument to learn. An intelligent friend can be guidance. I can recall when I was in a dilemma with choosing a university with higher reputation or one with lower tuition. My friend was brilliant and reasonable. She told me that well-educational background was more beneficial for me, since it was a boon for my job hunting. Nowadays, the prestigious university indeed rendered me a decent job in a fortune top500 company. Therefore, intelligent people can be good life guidance.

September 2, 2021 at 4:06 pm

Friends play an indispensable role in people’s daily life.  Choosing different friends to make  influences on current study and work, even on future development. Some people claim that humorous people bring more laughter into life making it easier to relax. However, I believe it is preferable to make friends with intelligent people because they help in school and with important individual decisions.

To begin with, smart people can help us reach our academic goals. Having excellent grades is a top priority and many intelligent people show their talent in academic performance. For example, when I was in high school, I was bad at mathematics, while my friend Fancy is a genius in all subjects and always obtained full grades in math. Whenever I met problems in homework, like calculating or geometry, I would ask Fancy and she would analyze the procedures step by step to me patiently. At the end of the semester, I made great progress on my scores from 90 to 120. In this way, intelligent people are conducive to higher academic achievement.

In addition, intelligent people are more likely to provide people with helpful suggestions. In lifetime, people are swamped with making choices, such as about a university to go to, a place to travel, or an instrument to learn. An intelligent friend can be guidance. I can recall when I was in a dilemma with choosing a university with higher reputation or one with lower tuition. My friend was brilliant and reasonable. She told me that well-educational background was more beneficial for me, since it was a boon for my job hunting. Nowadays, the prestigious university indeed rendered me a decent job in a fortune top500 company. Therefore, intelligent people can be good life guidance.

September 3, 2021 at 3:32 am

Check my screenshot review.

anthromobibllio
    September 3, 2021 at 3:58 am

Friends play an indispensable role in people’s daily life. Choosing different friends to make influences on current study and work, even on future development. Some people claim that humorous people bring more laughter into life making it easier to relax. However, I believe it is preferable to make friends with intelligent people because they help in school and with important individual decisions.

In addition, intelligent people are more likely to provide people with helpful suggestions. In a lifetime, people are swamped with making choices, such as a university to go to, a place to travel, or an instrument to learn. An intelligent friend can be a guide. I can recall when I was in a dilemma with choosing a university with a higher reputation or one with lower tuition. My friend was brilliant and reasonable. She told me that well-educational background was more beneficial for me since it was a boon for my job hunting. Nowadays, the prestigious university indeed rendered me a decent job in a fortune top500 company. Therefore, intelligent people put forward to valuable opinions for our life choices.

Although humorous people are easy to communicate with, they may distract people during study or not be serious enough to offer useful advice. In sum, I prefer to make friends with intelligent people because they can help improve academic performance  and offer crucial suggestions  than just humorous ones.

September 3, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Friends play an indispensable role in people’s daily life. Choosing different friends to make influences on current (enhances) study and work, even on future development (, work and future development). Some people claim that humorous people bring more laughter into life making it easier to relax. However, I believe it is preferable to make friends with intelligent people because they help in school and with important individual decisions.

To begin with, smart people can (delete) help us reach our academic goals. Having excellent grades is a top priority and many intelligent people show their talent in academic performance. For example, when I was in high school, I was bad at mathematics, while my friend Fancy is a genius in all subjects and always obtained full (high/perfect) grades in math. Whenever I met (faced) problems in (with) homework, like calculating or geometry, (delete) I would ask Fancy and she would analyze the procedures step by step to me patiently. At the end of the semester, I made great progress on (improved) my scores from 90 to 120. In this way, intelligent people are conducive to higher academic achievement.

In addition, intelligent people are more likely to provide people with helpful suggestions. In a lifetime, people are swamped with making choices, such as a university to go to (attend), a place to travel, or an instrument to learn. An intelligent friend can be a guide. I can recall when I was in a dilemma with (between) choosing a university with a higher reputation or one with lower tuition. My friend was brilliant and reasonable. She told me that well-educational background (a more reputable university) was more beneficial for (to) me since it was a boon for my job hunting. Nowadays, the prestigious university indeed rendered me a decent job in a fortune top500 (Fortune 500) company. Therefore, intelligent people put forward to (contribute) valuable opinions for our life choices.

Although humorous people are easy to communicate with, they may distract people during study or not be serious enough to offer useful advice. In sum, I prefer to make friends with intelligent people because they can help improve academic performance and offer crucial suggestions than just humorous ones (advice).

September 3, 2021 at 8:26 pm

Final Revision