Is it as important as the older people to study and learn new things as young?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Is it as important as the older people to study and learn new things as young?

• Tryyourbest
    University: 郑州大学
    Nationality: China
    April 16, 2020 at 7:01 am

Is it as important as the older people to study and learn new things as young?

Undoubtedly, we live in a continuously changing world, and we lead a fast-paced life. We have to continuously study and learn new things to keep up with society. However, as for the opinion that it is important as the older people to study and learn new things as young people, I don’t agree with it.

In the first place, the older people tend to have many other things to do, there are something more important for them than study. Older people often play an important role in his family, he has to finish his task in the job, take care of his parents and children, and so on. These things are more important for them than learn new things. And it’s hard for them to spare time to learn new things. Besides, new things may not connect with their work or lives and they can deal with things in their with the knowledge they had mastered. And learning these new things may won’t make a difference on their lives. In young people’s perspective, they have much time to spend and don’t have so much trifles to deal with. They can spend much time on study and learn new things.

In the second place, the older people and young people play different roles in society. Older people tend to play important roles in some fields that have come in to being, such as some traditional fields. And the work in these areas tend to be traditional and don’t have many new things. They can deal with problems in their work with experience . But as for young people, they have much time and energy. What they should do is to learn new things and explore new areas. They study more quickly and are more creative. They can lead the development of one new area. For example, in Internet areas, the leader of these IT companies are tend to be very young. Their success are owing to they catch the development of Internet.

Tryyourbest
    University: 郑州大学
    Nationality: China
    April 16, 2020 at 7:05 am

Because the number of words is limited less or equal than 350, i don’t send my ending, Frankly speaking, I may be confused the meaning of old and older, in fact they have same meaning. I hope teacher can help me to review my passage, thank you teacher.

April 16, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Score: ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.