It is always better to purchase in large stores than in several small shops that specialize in different items.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is always better to purchase in large stores than in several small shops that specialize in different items.

• YouJ
    University: Lanzhou University
    Nationality: China
    December 15, 2019 at 2:50 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: It is always better to purchase in large stores than in several small shops that specialize in different items.

As a large part of our lives, shopping happens almost every day. When it comes to whether we should always purchase goods from large stores instead of several small shops that specialize in different items, opinions vary depending on different personal experiences. A large number of people hold that we should always buy commodities from supermarkets. However, as far as I am concerned, although consuming in big stores can meet our needs in many aspects, we still hope to shop in small stores.

Admittedly, in the large store, it provides us assorted goods and occasionally we could get a discount. Additionally, large stores always have a good location and possess available lots to park. However, those stores are reluctant to cover any purchase situations. For example, the large stores are hardly selling professional telescopes and famous watercolors. Meanwhile, we can also find some advantages in small stores that specialize in different items.

The first advantage of buying in those small stores is that we can experience a better service. Obviously, compared with big stores, the small stores own less number of customers, so the waiters would like to introduce more details about our target merchandise. Besides, they are more likely to enable us to use the target product so that we can recognize if the product can meet our needs. For example, when we buy a bicycle in a small bicycle shop, the shop owner will more possibly introduce us the details of a bike and encourage us to take a shot.

Another advantage that we buy specific items in small shops allows us to get the most appropriate item. I believe that we all have such experience that when we purchase a matter for the first time, we might only know the goods’ name. In the situation, an owner of a small store with rich experience may combine what we expect and what they provide and then help us select the best one.

December 19, 2019 at 3:41 am

Score: Ungraded

Issues:

1. More than 40% of sentences exceed 20 words. You need to shorten/split them.

December 19, 2019 at 3:53 am

Score: 67.3

As a large part of our lives, shopping happens almost every day. When it comes to whether we should always purchase goods from large stores instead of several small shops that specialize in different items [non-original content  ], opinions vary depending on different personal experiences. A large number of people hold that we should always buy commodities from supermarkets. However, as far as I am concerned, although consuming in big stores can meet our needs in many aspects, we [inconsistency in person  ],still hope to shop in small stores.

Admittedly, in the large store, it [ unclear pronoun ]provides us assorted goods [ punctuation error ]and occasionally we could get a discount. Additionally, large stores always have a good location and possess available lots to park. However, those stores [ absolute writing ]are reluctant to cover [wrong word  ]any purchase situations. For example, the large stores are hardly selling professional telescopes and famous watercolors. Meanwhile, we can also find some advantages in small stores that specialize in different items.[  non-original content]

The first advantage of buying in those small stores is that we can experience a better service. Obviously, compared with [  article error]big stores, the small stores own less [ wrong word ]number of customers, so the waiters would like to introduce more details about our target merchandise. Besides, they[ unclear pronoun ] are more likely to enable[wrong word  ] us to use the target product so that we can recognize if the product can meet our needs. For example, when we buy a bicycle in a small bicycle shop, the shop owner will more possibly introduce us the details of a bike to us and encourage us to take a shot.

Another advantage that we buy specific items in small shops allows us to get the most appropriate item.[  unclear writing] I believe that we all have such [ article error ]experience that when we purchase a matter for the first time, we might only know the goods’ name. In the situation, an owner of a small store with rich experience may combine[  wrong word] what we expect and what they provide and then help us select the best one.[unclear pronoun  ]

YouJ
    December 22, 2019 at 1:27 am

As a large part of our lives, shopping happens almost every day. When it comes to whether we should always buy goods from large stores instead of several small specializing shops, opinions vary depending on different personal experiences. A large number of customers hold that we should buy commodities from supermarkets all the time. However, as far as I am concerned, although consuming in big stores can meet our needs in many aspects, I still hope to shop in small stores now and then.

I admit that a large store is able to provide us with assorted goods and even we may come across a discount on it. In addition, the large store might have a good location and possess available lots to park. However, the big store is impossible to sell everything. For example, the supermarket is hardly selling professional telescopes and famous watercolors. Besides, we can find some advantages in small specializing stores.

The first advantage of buying in those small stores is that we can experience a better service. Compared to a big store, a small store has fewer customers. Therefore, the waiters from the small store would like to introduce more details about our target merchandise. In addition, those waiters are more likely to encourage us to try the target product so that we can assure if the tried product can meet our needs. For example, when we buy a bicycle in a small bicycle shop, the shop owner will more be able to introduce the details of a bike to us and inspire us to take a shot.

Another advantage that we buy specific items in small shops allows us to buy the most appropriate item. Generally, we all have such experience that when we purchase a matter for the first time, we might only know the goods’ name. In this situation, the owner of a small store with rich experience may help match what we expect and what they provide and then select the best item.

YouJ
    December 22, 2019 at 1:36 am

Thank for your review. ^_^

January 14, 2020 at 8:12 pm

Score: 71.6

Issues:

1. More than 40% of the sentences contain 20 + words. You MUST reduce the percentage to 20%-.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems.

YouJ
    January 15, 2020 at 1:38 am

Pretty thanks for your time, teacher, I will reduce the ratio.

YouJ
    January 17, 2020 at 5:35 am

As a large part of our lives, shopping happens almost every day. In terms of whether we should always buy goods from large stores, varied ideas abound. A large variety of customers hold that we should buy commodities from supermarkets all the time. However, as far as I am concerned, although consuming in big stores can meet our needs in many aspects, I still prefer to shop in small stores now and then.

I admit that a large store is able to provide us with assorted goods. Even we may come across a discount on it. In addition, the large store might have a good location and possess available lots to park. However, the big store is impossible to sell everything. For example, the supermarket is hardly selling professional telescopes and famous watercolors. Besides, we can find some advantages in small specializing stores.

The first advantage of buying in those small stores is that we can experience a better service. Compared to a big store, a small store has fewer customers. Therefore, the waiters from the small store would like to introduce more details about our target merchandise. In addition, those waiters are more likely to encourage us to try the target product so that we can assure if the tried product can meet our needs. For example, when we buy a bicycle in a small bicycle shop, the shop owner will more be able to introduce the details of a bike to us and inspire us to take a shot.

Another advantage that we buy specific items in small shops allows us to buy the most appropriate item. Generally speaking, we all have such experience. When purchasing a matter for the first time, we might merely know the goods’ name. In this situation, the owner of a small store with rich experience may help match what we expect and what they provide and then select the best item.

January 17, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Final Revision

Score: 75.4  Great job!

As a large part of our lives, shopping happens almost every day. In terms of whether we should always buy goods from large stores, varied ideas abound. A large variety[ number] of customers hold that we should buy commodities from supermarkets all the time. However, as far as I am concerned, although consuming in big stores can meet our needs in many aspects, I still prefer to shop in small stores now and then.

I admit that a large store is able to provide us with assorted goods. (Even we may come across a discount on it.)[remove; irrelevant ] In addition, the[ many] large stores might have a good location and possess available lots to park. However, the big store[ inconsistent/stores-store] is impossible to sell everything. For example, the supermarket[inconsistent ] is hardly selling professional telescopes and famous watercolors. Besides, we can find some advantages in small specializing[word form error ] stores.

The first advantage of buying in those small stores is that we can experience a relates to the better service they present. [ wordy] Compared to a big store, a small store has fewer customers. Therefore, the waiters from the small store would like to introduce more details about our target merchandise. In addition, those waiters are more likely to encourage us to try the target product so that we can assure if determine whether the tried product can meet our needs. For example, when we buy a bicycle in a small bicycle shop, the shop owner will more be able[wordy ] to introduce the details of a bike to us and inspire[ logical confusion/who inspires?] us to take a shot.

Another advantage that we buy specific items Shopping in small shops additionally allows us to buy the most appropriate items. Generally speaking, we all have such experience.[redundant ] When purchasing a matter[ wrong word] for the first time, for instance, we might merely know the goods’ name. In this situation, the experienced owner of a small/boutique store with rich experience may help match what we expect and what they provide (and then select)[ logical confusion] the best item.