It is better to finish a project completely and then do another project than to do two or more projects at the same time

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is better to finish a project completely and then do another project than to do two or more projects at the same time

• 905437058@qq.com
    University: fudan university
    Nationality: China
    August 20, 2020 at 2:07 am

Do you agree or disagree? It is better to finish a project completely and then do another project than to do two or more projects at the same time.

People have their own views on how to successfully manage multiple projects. While managing multitasking simultaneously is much sought after since it seems to help to get more done. I argue that the best solution is to finish one project before starting another.

First, I believe that it’s an efficient strategy to prioritize the work that will make the most impact and focus on it first. Doing one thing at a time make you bring more attention to your work. And also, you will gain experience from the projects that have been accomplished and thus have a better chance to perform better when starting a new one. Whereas/One the contrary, your attention will be split and switched between multiple projects, resulting in more mistakes when juggling the demands of many projects at once. Thus, although being engaged in some projects seems to be able to make full use of fragmented time and avoid costly downtime, we are more productive by finishing one thing and later another.

Additionally, I believe that dealing with things in order can help you stay positive. It is because that successfully coping with one project will help you feel pleased and satisfied, and build self-confidence in the unfinished projects. Before the start of the next project, we will have a time to relax mentally and emotionally to get enough energy and be well-prepared. However, it’s inevitable to get nervous and stressed when you are stuck in many unsolved projects.

In conclusion, it is more advisable to deal with projects in order instead of multitasking since the strategy is efficient and can bring mental health benefits.

August 21, 2020 at 8:01 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 55% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 35% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Remove unnecessary sentences that do not add information or contribute to your argument.
    4. Article errors
    5. Wordy – remove unnecessary words

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.