It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• mainaga
    University: Guangdong University of Foreign Study
    Nationality: China
    March 30, 2022 at 11:09 am

It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It’s hard to deny that nowadays, the price of houses in China has always been rising, which leads people to generate the opinion that we should settle in one city and buy our houses as fast as possible to save money. However, this statement suffers from both logical and factual fallacies, which means we need to scrutinize it meticulously. As far as culture and efficiency are concerned, I strongly suggest that we should take the chances to live in various places during our lives.

First and foremost, living in different cities during our lives would help us understand our country’s culture more deeply. If we could have the opportunities to live in various cities, we could learn the local culture and lifestyles much more easily. For instance, if I spend one year living in Shanghai, then I would have many chances to talk to the local people and contact with local traditional events. Then if I live in a variety of cities, I could develop a deeper understanding of these parts of our country.

Moreover, moving from one place to another incessantly would have excellent influences in our efficiency, since no matter during our study or our work, we could think about things from various aspect, which would help us solve problems and learn knowledges much more efficiently. Take the case of my friend, whose parents are from different places and they now live in Guangzhou together. My friend would come back to Shanxi or Changsha during the Spring Festival. As a result, she got three different thinking patterns, for example, she might adopt the thinking model widely used in Changsha to tackle some problems when she finds the Shanxi pattern does not work.

Nevertheless, a voice arises that staying in the city where we are born and accompany our parents would be better. Ironically, our parents always support that we ought to broaden our eyesight when we are still young, for which would be helpful to improve ourselves and get a better life equality.

April 3, 2022 at 1:50 am

Invalid [Complete the revision of your first essay prior to working on the next one.]

Tagged: