It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Radetzky
    University: Central South University
    Nationality: China
    July 31, 2021 at 3:19 pm

It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Which one is better—living in one town forever or living in different places. From my point of view, they are equally fabulous.

To begin with, living in one place all life is popular because most people favorite invariance and stability. When you stay in one city for a long time, you will be familiar with everywhere in that city and will have some special friends around. Thus, you will feel safe and comfortable with the building and the people you always see. For example, one of my friends, Calvin, has spent ten years in Changsha, an attractive city in China. He likes the continuous period of rain in the spring of Changsha because the building in the rain reminds him of the poems written by a famous poet Dufu. At the same time, he met his lover in this place during college, and this coincidence made him love the city so much.

So you see, living in a city all life will attract a lot of people who prefer familiar things. However, this is not to say I deny the fact that living in different places is appealing. On the contrary, it is desirable to live in different locations for some of us.

Now let’s talk about the advantages of living in different places. In my opinion, every city has its treasure that deserves to experience. Some towns are warm in winter and cool in summer, while others get beautiful sceneries and historic buildings. For example, one of my friends named Adam likes to live in Chengdu in summer because it’s refreshing to live in this city during hot summer vacation. However, he prefers to stay in Luoyang, a famous city full of historic buildings and tasty food, at other times. He enjoys the different features in various places.

To sum up, it’s comfortable and convenient to live in one place forever, but it’s refreshing and exciting to live in different areas. Both of them are welcome by some of us, so they are equally fabulous.

August 1, 2021 at 12:42 am

Which one is better—living in one town forever or living in different places.[ grammatical error ] From my point of view, they are equally fabulous.

To begin with, living in one place all life is popular[wrong word  ] because most people favorite invariance and stability[ unclear ]. When[ wrong word ] you[inconsistency in person  ] stay in one city for a long time, you will be[ avoid using dull BE verb ] familiar with everywhere in that city and will have some special friends around. Thus, you will feel safe and comfortable with the building and the people you always see. For example, one of my friends, Calvin, has spent ten years in Changsha, an attractive city in China. He likes the continuous period of rain in the spring of Changsha because the building in the rain reminds him of the poems written by a famous poet Dufu. At the same time, he met his lover in this place during college, and this coincidence made him love the city so much.

So you see, living in a city all life will attract a lot of people who prefer familiar things. However, this is not to say I deny the fact that living in different places is appealing. On the contrary, it is desirable to live in different locations for some of us.

Now let’s talk about the advantages of living in different places. In my opinion, every city has its treasure that deserves to experience. Some towns are warm in winter and cool in summer, while others get beautiful sceneries and historic buildings. For example, one of my friends named Adam likes to live in Chengdu in summer because it’s refreshing to live in this city during hot summer vacation. However, he prefers to stay in Luoyang, a famous city full of historic buildings and tasty food, at other times. He enjoys the different features in various places.

To sum up, it’s comfortable and convenient to live in one place forever, but it’s refreshing and exciting to live in different areas. Both of them are welcome by some of us, so they are equally fabulous.

August 1, 2021 at 12:44 am

Partial revision [Fix same/similar problems/errors and then resubmit your essay.]

Radetzky
    University: Central South University
    Nationality: China
    August 1, 2021 at 1:09 pm

Some prefer to live in one place forever, while others enjoy living in different areas. From my point of view, living in one place forever and living in different cities are equally fabulous.
    To begin with, living in one place all life is welcome by many because they favorite invariance and stability in lifestyle. After staying in one city for a long time, people can know everywhere in that city and have some special friends around. Thus, they will feel safe and comfortable with the building and the people they always see. For example, one of my friends, Calvin, has spent ten years in Changsha, an attractive city in China. He likes the continuous period of rain in the spring of Changsha because the building in the rain reminds him of the poems written by a famous poet Dufu. At the same time, he met his lover in this place during college, and this coincidence made him love the city so much.