It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another.

• ULALA
    University: Southwest University
    Nationality: China
    September 27, 2020 at 8:50 am

It is better to live in one town or city all your life than to move from one place to another.

It is said that we must have a place to stay even though we go to different cities and towns to see the sight. That place, which we call it home. While someone prefer to move form one place to another, I believe that the town or city we always live is irreplaceable in our heart.

Most of us grow up in a certain place, that’s where our childhood lain. We ran though out the whole street to have fun, met with friends in the little yard in the community. We went to school, had classmates with same hobbies, which was the most precious friendship that we had ever have. Combining with a lot of memory, our personality established, which contains our character, view of life, important choices, etc.The city or town that we familiar with, is the best place.

In addition, it provides us a sense of belonging if we live in one place for a life-span. In an age of materialism, we can’t control plenty of things in our lives, and that’s why we need a place to relax, a home. When I went to college in another far from my hometown, at an age of 18, I was firstly excited but soon transformed to sadness. I couldn’t help myself to think about my city, my family and friends even if I do live well in college. Later I know, that’s nostalgia.

Admittedly, it is boring for living in one place all the time, but that’s we learn from life. Finding interests within uninteresting. We will have someone to spend almost half of our life in near future, and definitely we will get tired with that person. To find interests, that’s equal to find love.

October 1, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Invalid [ Complete the revision of your other essay prior to resubmitting this one.]