It is better to work alone at home than work with others at a company

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is better to work alone at home than work with others at a company

• dycc
    University: Xidian university
    Nationality: China
    April 12, 2019 at 1:56 pm

Each person has his own lifestyle different from others. Some people prefer to work at home, while others choose to work at the office. Recently, an increasing number of companies have changed the traditional way of working, giving permission to their workers to stay at home, as long as they manage to finish their tasks on time. In my point of view, I am in favor of working at home, because of the flexibility and economy it can offer.

Apparently, working at home will give workers much more freedom, for people can make an ideal arrangement for their own need. The time off work is decided by workers themselves instead of the rules from bosses, thus workers are blessed with more hours to look after their family. What’s more, workers are able to make adaptations according to their own habits in daily life, which is likely to promise a good working state and higher efficiency of workers. My aunt used to be quite sleepy after having lunch when she worked in the office.As her company allowed to work at home, she could take a nap on the sofa. After a short relaxation, my aunt felt more energetic and could do better than before.

On the other hand, working at home not only saves time but also has lower costs.People don’t have to dress up themselves formally before going outdoors, as well as hurrying to the office at peak hours of traffic, which may cost a large amount of time. As more and more workers choose to work at home, there will be no need for companies to pay the cost of renting sites for office. In this case, Companies will save a lot of money and can use it for further development in other fields.

Admittedly, working at office has some advantages, including easy management and convenience of communication and discussion within companies. However, the progress in technologies enables workers and managers communicate efficiently on the Internet by using email or software designed for distant business. Since the communication technologies have overcome such difficulties, it is much better to work at home rather than working at office.

April 13, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Report from WritersForMe.com

SCORE

PROBLEMS

• A large number of sentences exceeds 20 words;
    • Excessive use of passive-voice sentences (reduce to less than 5%);
    • Excessive use of adverbs (either remove unnecessary adverbs or substitute them with forceful verbs);
    • Convention errors (check sentence spacing);
    • Punctuation errors (check online how to use comma and semicolon within a sentence or between sentences/clauses)
    • Vocabulary limitations (avoid using same words/expressions)

GOOD POINTS

1. Sentence flow: Great!
    2. Paragraph Lenth: Great!
    3. Transition Words:  Great

You need to rewrite and re-upload your essay.

Best wishes,

Lin Qiu

dycc
    University: Xidian university
    Nationality: China
    April 17, 2019 at 2:09 am

Each person has his own lifestyle different from others. Some people prefer to work at home, while others choose to work at the office. Recently, an increasing number of companies have changed the traditional way of working, giving permission to their workers to stay at home, as long as they manage to finish their tasks on time. In my point of view, I am in favor of working at home, because of the flexibility and economy it can offer.

Apparently, working at home will give workers much more freedom, for people can make an ideal arrangement for their own need. employees can make decisions individually when to come off work, thus they would have more chance to look after their family. What’s more, workers are able to make adaptations according to their own habits in daily life, which is likely to promise a good working state and higher efficiency of workers. My aunt used to be quite sleepy after having lunch when she worked in the office. Since recently her company allowed employees to work at home, she could take a nap on the sofa. With a short relaxation, my aunt felt more energetic and efficient than before.

On the other hand, working at home not only saves time but also has lower costs. People don’t have to dress up themselves formally before going outdoors, as well as hurrying to the office at peak hours of traffic. As more and more workers choose to work at home, there will be no need for companies to pay the cost of renting sites for office. In this case, Companies will save a lot of money and can use it for further development in other fields.

Admittedly, working at office has some advantages, including easy management and convenience of communication between staff members. However, the progress in technologies enables workers and managers communicate efficiently on the Internet with email or software designed for distant business. Since the communication technologies have overcome such difficulties, working at home offers a much flexible and cost-saving way of business.

April 17, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Score: 62.8

Many sentences exceed 2o words, which makes your essay very difficult to read.  You must shorten them.

Rewrite these hard-reading sentences:

1. Recently, an increasing number of companies have changed the traditional way of working, giving permission to their workers to stay at home, as long as they manage to finish their tasks on time.
    2. What’s more, workers are able to make adaptations according to their own habits in daily life, which is likely to promise a good working state and higher efficiency of workers.
    3. Admittedly, working at office has some advantages, including easy management and convenience of communication between staff members.
    4. However, the progress in technologies enables workers and managers communicate efficiently on the Internet with email or software designed for distant business.
    5. Since the communication technologies have overcome such difficulties, working at home offers a much flexible and cost-saving way of business.