It is better to work as a team than as an individual to succeed. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is better to work as a team than as an individual to succeed. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Gemini Yu.
    University: undecided
    Nationality: China
    March 22, 2021 at 1:49 am

It is better to work as a team than as an individual to succeed. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, team assignments and individual assignments are common in both schools and workplaces. While some people prefer to work in group, others think working individually is more convenient. I am in favor of the latter opinion.

Firstly, working individually enables people to work more efficiently. To be more specific, when people work alone, they do not have to depend on others to choose the common spare time and the details of presentation. For example, this semester I had a presentation on my academic writing course, and the teacher asked us to prepare individually. When I started to make the slides, I can totally depend on my opinion, such as what words I want to say and what pictures to show. I was clear about what I want to deliver to audiences, so I only need to write down the sentences efficiently. However, if I choose to work with others, we may argue about details of the slides for everyone has different thinkings. When students exchange ideas and discuss every differences with each other, they will waste a lot of time.

Secondly, working individually is far more fair than working in team. Specifically speaking, if people have teammates who never to do any task, they have to do all the tasks in their own. For instance, my roommate Linda had the terrible experience. When Linda’s team did a presentation of biology course, most of her teammates were lack of responsibility. Some of the teammates did not attend on the discussion time and refused to check any information. Thus, because the score is very important, Linda had to finish all the tasks alone. She did experiments in lab for days, found literature in library, and submitted the paper in the end. Linda said she was very tired and busy that days, and do not want to work with these irresponsible people anymore.

In conclusion, when compare with teamwork, doing individual assignments is not only efficient, but also more fair, for people only should responsible for themselves.

(I’ve changed 3-4 spelling mistakes. I tell you to get a more objective score. Thanks)

March 22, 2021 at 9:30 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. Sentences are wordy. Remove unnecessary words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Gemini Yu.
    March 24, 2021 at 2:50 am

Nowadays, team assignments and individual assignments are common in both schools and workplaces. While some people prefer to work in a group, others think working alone is more convenient. I am in favor of the latter opinion.

Firstly, working as a individual enables people to work more efficiently. To be more specific, when people work alone, they do not have to depend on others to choose the same spare time and how to delivery a presentation. For example, this semester, I had a presentation on my academic writing course, and the teacher asked us to prepare individually. When I started to make the slides, I can depend on my opinion, such as what words I want to say and what pictures to show. I was clear about what I want to deliver to audiences, so I only need to write down the sentences efficiently. However, if I choose to work with others, we may argue about the details of the slides, for everyone has different thinkings. When students exchange ideas and discuss any difference with each other, they will waste a lot of time.

Secondly, working as a individual is fairer than working in a team. Specifically speaking, if people have teammates who never to do any task, they have to do all the tasks on their own. For instance, my roommate Linda had the terrible experience. When Linda’s team did a presentation of biology course, most of her teammates were lack of responsibility. Some of the teammates did not attend on the discussion time and refused to check any information. Thus, because the score is crucial, Linda had to finish all the tasks alone. She did experiments in laboratory for days, found literature in library, and submitted the paper in the end. Linda said she was very tired and busy that days, and do not want to work with these irresponsible people anymore.

In conclusion, when comparing with teamwork, doing individual assignments is not only efficient, but also fairer, for people only should responsible for themselves.

March 25, 2021 at 1:53 am

Score: 63

Issues:

1. About 45% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. Lots of grammatical/article errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Gemini Yu.
    March 25, 2021 at 3:06 am

Nowadays, team assignments and individual assignments are common in both schools and workplaces. While some people prefer to work in a group, others think working alone is more convenient. I am in favor of the latter opinion.

Firstly, working as an individual enables people to work more efficiently. To be more specific, when people work alone, they do not have to depend on others to choose the same spare time and how to give a speech. For example, I had a presentation on my academic writing course this semester, and the teacher asked us to prepare individually. When I made the slides, I can depend on my opinion, like saying what and showing what pictures. I was clear about what I want to deliver to audiences, so I can write down the sentences efficiently. However, when students work together, they may argue about contain which parts in slides, for everyone has different thinkings. When students exchange ideas and discuss any difference, they will waste a lot of time.

Secondly, working as an individual is fairer than working in a team. Specifically speaking, it is unfair for people to do all the assignments if they have irresponsible teammates. For instance, my roommate Linda had a terrible experience. When Linda’s team did an experiment of the biology course, her teammates were lack of responsibility. The teammates did not attend at the discussion time and refused to check any information. Thus, because the score is crucial, Linda had to finish all the tasks alone. She found literature in the library, did experiments in the laboratory for days, and recorded the result. Linda said she was weary and busy those days, and do not want to work with these irresponsible people anymore.

In conclusion, on one aspect, doing individual assignments is more efficient when comparing with teamwork. Moreover, working individually is also fairer, for people only should responsible for themselves.

March 26, 2021 at 3:25 am

Nowadays, team assignments and individual assignments are common in both (schools and workplaces)[ word form error  ]. While some people prefer to work in a group, others think working alone is more convenient. I am in favor of the latter opinion.

Firstly, working as an individual enables people to work more efficiently. To be more specific, when people work alone, they do not have to depend on others (to choose the same spare time and how to give a speech)[unparalleled   ]. For example, I had a presentation on my (academic writing)[ spelling error  ] course this semester, and the teacher asked us to prepare individually. When I made the slides, I can[grammatical error   ] depend on my opinion, like (saying what and showing what pictures)[  unclear ]. I was clear about what I want[grammatical error   ] to deliver to audiences[word form error   ], so I can[ grammatical error  ] write down the sentences efficiently. However, when students work together, they may argue about (contain which)[grammatical error   ] parts in slides, for everyone has (different thinkings)[ grammatical error  ]. When students exchange ideas and discuss any difference, they will [ grammatical error  ]waste a lot of time.

Secondly, working as an individual is fairer than working in a team. Specifically speaking, it is unfair for people to do all the assignments if they have irresponsible teammates. For instance, my [ My  ]roommate Linda had [such   ]a terrible experience. When Linda’s team did [/conducted   ]an experiment of [ in relation to  ]the biology [ spelling error  ]course, her teammates (were lack of)[  wordy ] responsibility. The teammates did not attend at [ preposition error  ]the discussion time and refused to check any information. Thus, because [ Because  ]the score is crucial, Linda had to finish all the tasks alone. She found[ reviewed relevant ] literature in the library, did [ /performed  ]experiments in the laboratory for days, and recorded the[experimental   ] result[ results  ]. Linda said she was weary and busy those days, [ punctuation/coordinating conjunction error  ]and do[grammatical error   ] not want to work with these irresponsible people anymore.

In conclusion, on one aspect, doing individual assignments is more efficient (when comparing)[danglling problem   ] with teamwork. Moreover, working individually is also fairer, for people only should responsible[ grammatical error  ] for themselves.