It is easier to maintain good health nowadays than it was in the past

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is easier to maintain good health nowadays than it was in the past

• lzk
    University: Beijing Institute of Technology
    Nationality: Chinese
    July 24, 2020 at 3:10 pm

With the development of science and technology, health has been valued and even triggers a heated discussion over whether it is easier for people to maintain good health than past or harder. In my opinions, I believe that people living now keep healthy easier than the past absolutely. My reasons are as followed.

What should we be prioritized is that people living now are able to receive more information about how to keep healthy than people living one thousand years ago. Initially, it is computers that help people when they are questioned about their physical conditions. In details, no matter people are a little uncomfortable or just desire to know how to keep away from some diseases, they can obtain relative and accurate information on the internet. On the contrary, never could this convenience be achieved in the past years. Moreover, TV and radios do a lot, too. There is not doubt that they work as disseminators who do a favor in developing good habits about health in people’s life like washing hands before eating. However, all these not existed in the old years.

Another aspect should be pay attention to is how excellent our medical system is today. To begin with, the doctors now can cure all kinds of diseases which has caused many people to be died. Take a simple example, for a long time, people struggled with cold but that worked not well, and millions of life passed away because of it. In contrast, no one will regard cold as a big deal now, everyone can beat it by several pills. Besides, the more the society developed, the more convenient people can get the treatment. Toady, people can get their pills and communicate with doctors by phones, so they even don’t need to move. However, how can the people in the past enjoy this? It is harder for them to get treatment.

All in all, due to the incredible electronic devices and medical system, I think people maintain health easier nowadays than in the past.