Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Runnoob
    University: Xian Jiaotong University
    Nationality: China
    April 27, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, due to the fierce competition in modern society, modern life is becoming more and more complex. Some people claim that it is unnecessary for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. However, as far as I am concerned, it is preferable for young people to be able to plan and organize their life well.

First of all, being able to plan and organize is beneficial to young people’s work. The key reason lies in the fact that planning and organizing exert positive influence on establishment of a life which is arranged in good order. Once their life is well-organized, young people are able to classify their heavy burdens into different classes, for example, important work and unimportant work, and finish their important work first. In this case, important work is completed in time instead of being submerged in trivialities. In contrast, if a young person doesn’t plan his/her life well, this person is unable to realize important work. As a result, this person may be unable to finish his/her important work in time and suffer blame.

Moreover, ability of planning and organizing exerts positive influence on young people’s mental health.  The key reason lies in the fact that planning and organizing reduce young people’s pressure. For example, if a programmer needs to finish a lot of programming jobs, he can evaluate those jobs, arrange them in a good order and finish them step by step. Thus, this programmer only needs to face small pressure from a single work instead of a lot of pressure from whole programming jobs. On the contrary, if this person doesn’t have a well-organized plan, he may have to face huge pressure, which exerts negative influence on his mental health, from a lot of work in a short period of time.

It can not be denied that planning and organizing may take up some time, however, planning and organizing well eventually bring more benefits. From what has been discussed above, I draw a conclusion that it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

April 28, 2020 at 2:31 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

April 28, 2020 at 2:37 am

You have not added my WeChat account yet.