It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age

• lyfzzia@outlook.com
    University: 郑州航空工业管理学院
    Nationality: China
    October 19, 2020 at 3:21 pm

It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? 

It is significant for kids to tell the difference between right and wrong when they are young.  And I partly  agree with the idea that it is necessary for children to learn this distinction  punishing them. I believe that encouragement will also be helpful for children to learn the rules well.

Punishmen is effective  for  kids are afraid of the rigor results.  However , sometimesi t is negetive to punish children . There  are several reasons why punishment is not always a  good method to teach kids. Firstly ,children will have a sence of  rebellion and even do something wrong deliberately. For example , if  parents punish the kid who steals money ,the kid may feel angry and is unwilling to listen to parents. Therefore ,the kids may still do someting wrong   Secondly, children will hate the person who punish them and it is difficult for both of them to form a good realationship.  

I believe that encouragement should be positive for kids who do right things, which can culture children’s confidence. And kids are more likely to learn what is right and what is wrong. If you encourage kids,they will be peaceful and listen to the rules carefully. Finaly, they will grasp the knowledge of this distinction.

Partents and teachers shoule use slight punishment to kids,such as not allowing kids to watch TV or play outside, which can help to teach children behave well.

October 19, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Spacing errors
    2. Spelling errors
    3. Make a clear argument in your introduction – pick a side and make that argument

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.