It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• AkaEdison
    University: Fudan
    Nationality: China
    August 1, 2021 at 11:47 am

It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Recently many people are busy in the Internet, debating whether working three days a week for long hours is better than working five days a week for shorter hours.According to common comments on it, though the latter seems accpetible, the former option has more advantages, such as better time management and more passion for working.

First of all, generally speaking, working only three days a week is better for a person to manage his time efficiently. For example, Kris Wu, my brother who has just changed his job, benefits a lot from his new job which requires him to work three days a week.When he graduated from FuDan University several years ago, he had little difficult getting his new job with a decent salary.However, he was asked to work five days a week, sometimes even six days.Though he didn’t have to work long everyday, he still found it inconvenient because his time was broken up.Were he able to work three days a week, he would have put his spare time into better use, for example, having a trip every week.As a result, he quitted his job and later changed to what he wanted.His experience teaches us a lot.

Moreover, one with a job where he can work only three times a week is more likely to have more passion for working.This is partly because he doesn’t have to go to company so often, he tends to feel that this work schedule isn’t so rigid.Such kind of feeling won’t let him tired of his current job too fast, and he is definitely willing to continue this working style.Apparently, it is both benificial to the employee and his boss.

All in all, I really advocate the former working style discussed above and I think it has quite a few benefits.

August 2, 2021 at 2:44 am

Fix all spacing errors.

AkaEdison
    August 13, 2021 at 11:39 am

Recently many people are busy on the Internet, debating whether working three days a week for long hours is better than working five days a week for shorter hours.According to common comments on it, though the latter seems acceptable, the former option has more advantages, such as better time management and more passion for working.

First of all, generally speaking, working only three days a week is better for a person to manage his time efficiently. For example, Kris Wu, my brother who has just changed his job, benefits a lot from his new job which requires him to work three days a week.When he graduated from FuDan University several years ago, he had little difficulties getting his new job with a decent salary.However, he was asked to work five days a week, sometimes even six days.Though he didn’t have to work long every day, he found it inconvenient because his time was broken up.Was he able to work three days a week, he would have put his spare time into better use, for example, having a trip every week.As a result, he quitted his job and later changed to what he wanted.His experience teaches us a lot.

Moreover, one with a job where he can work only three times a week is more likely to have more passion for working.It is partly because he doesn’t have to go to work so often, he tends to feel that this work schedule isn’t so rigid.Such a kind of feeling won’t let him tired of his current job too fast, and he is definitely willing to continue this working style.Apparently, it is both beneficial to the employee and his boss.

All in all, I really advocate the former working style discussed above and I think it has quite a few benefits.

August 24, 2021 at 9:55 pm

Recently many people are busy on the Internet, debating whether working three days a week for long hours is better than working five days a week for shorter hours.According to common comments on it, though the latter seems acceptable, the former option has more advantages, such as better time management and more passion for working.

First of all, generally speaking, working only three days a week is better for a person to manage his time efficiently. For example, Kris Wu, my brother who has just changed his job, benefits a lot from his new job which requires him to work three days a week.When he graduated from FuDan University several years ago, he had little difficulties getting his new job with a decent salary.However, he was asked to work five days a week, sometimes even six days.Though he didn’t have to work long every day, he found it inconvenient because his time was broken up.Was he able to work three days a week, he would have put his spare time into better use, for example, having a trip every week.As a result, he quitted his job and later changed to what he wanted.His experience teaches us a lot.

Moreover, one with a job where he can work only three times a week is more likely to have more passion for working.It is partly because he doesn’t have to go to work so often, he tends to feel that this work schedule isn’t so rigid.Such a kind of feeling won’t let him tired of his current job too fast, and he is definitely willing to continue this working style.Apparently, it is both beneficial to the employee and his boss.

August 24, 2021 at 9:56 pm

Please fix all spacing errors and then resubmit your essay.

AkaEdison
    August 25, 2021 at 1:52 pm

Recently many people are busy on the Internet, debating whether working three days a week for long hours is better than working five days a week for shorter hours. According to common comments on it, though the latter seems acceptable, the former option has more advantages, such as better time management and more passion for working.

First of all, generally speaking, working only three days a week is better for a person to manage his time efficiently.  For example, Kris Wu, my brother who has just changed his job, benefits a lot from his new job which requires him to work three days a week. When he graduated from Fudan University several years ago, he had little difficulties getting his new job with a decent salary. However, he was asked to work five days a week, sometimes even six days. Though he didn’t have to work long every day, he found it inconvenient because his time was broken up. Were he able to work three days a week, he would have put his spare time into better use, for example, having a trip every week. As a result, he quitted his job and later changed to what he wanted. His experience teaches us a lot.

Moreover, one with a job where he can work only three times a week is more likely to have more passion for working. It is partly because he doesn’t have to go to work so often, he tends to feel that this work schedule isn’t so rigid. Such a kind of feeling won’t let him tired of his current job too fast, and he is definitely willing to continue this working style. Apparently, it is both beneficial to the employee and his boss.

August 25, 2021 at 9:44 pm

Recently many people are[ grammatical error  ] busy on the Internet, debating whether working three days a week for long hours is better than working five days a week for shorter hours.[Use your own words to write   ] According to common comments on it[ unclear pronoun  ] , though the latter[unclear    ] seems acceptable[why acceptable?   ] , the former option[ word choice issue  ] has more advantages, such as better time management and more passion for working.

First of all, generally speaking, working only three days a week is better[ repetition  ] for a person to manage his time efficiently.  For example, Kris Wu, my brother who has just changed his job, benefits a lot from his new job which requires him to work three days a week. When he graduated from Fudan University several years ago, he had little difficulties getting his new job with a decent salary. However, he was asked to work five days a week, sometimes even six days. Though he didn’t have to work long every day, he found it inconvenient because his time was broken up. Were he able to work three days a week, he would have put his spare time into better use, for example, having a trip every week. As a result, he quitted his job and later changed to what he wanted. His experience teaches us a lot.

Moreover, one with a job where he can work only three times a week is more likely to have more passion for working. It is partly because he doesn’t have to go to work so often, he tends to feel that this work schedule isn’t so rigid. Such a kind of feeling won’t let him tired of his current job too fast, and he is definitely willing to continue this working style. Apparently, it is both beneficial to the employee and his boss.

August 25, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Partial revision [ wordy sentences/redundant content/unclear pronouns., etc.]

AkaEdison
    September 14, 2021 at 2:37 pm

Currently most of us live in the life of working five days a week with two days’ break. What if you are given an opportunity of working only three days a week, while daily working time is prolonged? On balance, though we’ve get used to the original schedule, this new lifestyle has more advantages, such as better time management and more passion for working.

First of all,  working only three days a week is more advisable, since it will allow a person to manage his time efficiently.  For example,  my brother who has just changed his job, benefits a lot from his new job which requires him to work three days a week. When he graduated from Fudan University several years ago, he had little difficulties getting his new job with a decent salary. However, he was asked to work five days a week, sometimes even six days. Though he didn’t have to work long every day, he found it inconvenient because his time was broken up. Were he able to work three days a week, he would have put his spare time into better use, for example, having a trip every week. As a result, he quitted his job and later changed to what he wanted. His experience teaches us a lot.

September 15, 2021 at 1:18 pm

Review/revision suspended (Please revise entire essay before resubmitting)