It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours

• achlbdxm
    University: Jiangsu University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    October 21, 2020 at 12:26 am

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With the rapid development of society and economy, more people are progressively focused on the quality of leisure and entertainment since the remarkable improvement has taken place in individuals living standards. Burdened considerable pressure and stress, therefore, part of employees argue that they are eager to have more time to enjoy their lives, even compromise to add a day’s work. However, from my point of view, I frown on the statement that it is more delectable to work three days and rest for the next of the week.

First, it is striking a balance between work and time off that counts. Reasonable distribution on time like whether to enjoy one’s time or work diligently may make a positive impact on individuals. For example, I prefer to spend most of time acquiring new knowledge and a few time comforting myself at traditional weekdays, while allocating more time on dating with my friends in weekends. Thus I get in a virtuous cycle in which I can easily alter myself between work and relaxation due to I never be addicted in either of them. However, this cycle will turn into a bad one if the traditional weekdays are shortened. On the one hand, if employees do a mass of work within a short period of time, they may be too exhausted to concentrate on what they do. On the other hand, in the subsequent four days off, they may be rapt in enjoying themselves and then they will find it difficult to accustom to the hectic pace of work in the next week.

Admittedly, appropriate relaxation can refresh one’s mind, and make one more vigorous and energetic. It is undeniable that the fewer holidays people take, the less likely they are to work hard. Nevertheless, as I stated above, we better keep a balance between work and relaxation. We should try a peaceful way so that we can enjoy our lives.

October 21, 2020 at 3:13 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

achlbdxm
    October 22, 2020 at 3:55 am

Nowadays, more people are focused on leisure and entertainment since the remarkable improvement has taken place in individuals living standards. Therefore, burdened considerable stress, some employees argue that they need more time to relax, even compromise to add a day’s work. However, from my perspective, I frown on the statement that it is more delectable to work three days a week for long hours.

First, it is striking a balance between work and time off that counts. Reasonable distribution on time may make a positive impact on individuals. For example, I prefer to allocate time in moderation. On traditional weekdays, l spend relevant more time on acquiring knowledge. Once I feel tired, I will amble around my dorm to refresh myself. While at weekends, I’d like to pay attention on entertainment so that I will be more energetic in the next week. Thus I get in a virtuous cycle in which I can easily alter myself between work and relaxation.

But this cycle will turn into a bad one if the traditional weekdays are shortened. On the one hand, if employees accomplish vast work within a short time, they may be too exhausted to concentrate on what they do. Moreover, they may be addicted to enjoying themselves at weekends, then find it difficult to accustom to the next week.

It is undeniable that appropriate relaxation can lift one’s spirits. The fewer holidays people take, the less likely they are to work hard. Nevertheless, as I stated above, we better keep a balance between work and relaxation. We should try a peaceful way so that we can enjoy our lives.

October 24, 2020 at 11:54 pm

Nowadays, more people are focused on leisure and entertainment since the [ article error ]remarkable improvement[ vague-specify ] has taken place in individuals[ word form error ] living standards. Therefore, (burdened considerable stress)[ logical confusion ], some employees argue that they need more time to relax, (even compromise)[unclear  ] to add a day’s work. However, from my perspective, (I frown on the statement that)[redundant  ] it[ unclear pronoun ] is more delectable to work three days a week for long hours.

First, it is striking a balance between work and time off that counts. Reasonable distribution on time may make a positive impact on individuals. For example, I prefer to allocate time in moderation. On traditional weekdays, l spend relevant more time on acquiring knowledge. Once I feel tired, I will amble around my dorm to refresh myself. While at weekends, I’d like to pay attention on entertainment so that I will be more energetic in the next week. Thus I get in a virtuous cycle in which I can easily alter myself between work and relaxation.

But this cycle will turn into a bad one if the traditional weekdays are shortened. On the one hand, if employees accomplish vast work within a short time, they may be too exhausted to concentrate on what they do. Moreover, they may be addicted to enjoying themselves at weekends, then find it difficult to accustom to the next week.

It is undeniable that appropriate relaxation can lift one’s spirits. The fewer holidays people take, the less likely they are to work hard. Nevertheless, as I stated above, we better keep a balance between work and relaxation. We should try a peaceful way so that we can enjoy our lives.

October 24, 2020 at 11:58 pm

Partial revision [Most sentences are unclear.]

achlbdxm
    October 27, 2020 at 3:26 am

Nowadays, more people are focused on leisure and entertainment since remarkable improvement has taken place in people’s living standards. Therefore, some employees argue that they need four days off a week. Besides,they’re willing to add a day’s work. However, from my perspective, I disagree that working three days a week for long hours will be more delectable.

First, it is striking a balance between work and time off that counts. Reasonable distribution on time may make a positive impact on individuals. For example, I prefer to allocate time in moderation. On weekdays, l spend more time acquiring knowledge. Once I feel tired, I will walk around my dorm to refresh myself. While at weekends, I’d like to pay attention to entertainment to be more energetic in the next week. Thus I get in a virtuous cycle in which I can easily alter myself between work and relaxation.

But this cycle will turn into a bad one if only three business days a week. If employees accomplish abundant work within a short time, they may be too exhausted to concentrate on what they do. Moreover, employees may be addicted to enjoying themselves at the four-days weekends, then they’ll find it difficult to accustom to the next week.

It is undeniable that appropriate relaxation can lift one’s spirits. The fewer holidays people take, the less likely they are to work hard. Nevertheless, as I stated above, we better keep a balance between work and relaxation. We should try a peaceful way so that we can enjoy our lives better.

October 27, 2020 at 3:34 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

October 27, 2020 at 3:35 am

Nowadays, more people are focused on leisure and entertainment since [due to  ]remarkable improvement has taken place in people’s living standards. Therefore, some employees argue that they need four days off a week. Besides,[ spacing error ]they’re willing to add a day’s work[ unclear ]. However, from my perspective, I disagree that working three days a week for long hours will be more delectable[ wrong word ].

First, it is striking a balance between work and time off that counts. Reasonable distribution on time may make a positive impact on individuals. For example, I prefer to allocate time in moderation. On weekdays, l spend more time acquiring knowledge. Once I feel tired, I will walk around my dorm to refresh myself. While at weekends, I’d like to pay attention to entertainment to be more energetic in the next week. Thus I get in a virtuous cycle in which I can easily alter myself between work and relaxation.

But this cycle will turn into a bad one if only three business days a week. If employees accomplish abundant work within a short time, they may be too exhausted to concentrate on what they do. Moreover, employees may be addicted to enjoying themselves at the four-days weekends, then they’ll find it difficult to accustom to the next week.

It is undeniable that appropriate relaxation can lift one’s spirits. The fewer holidays people take, the less likely they are to work hard. Nevertheless, as I stated above, we better keep a balance between work and relaxation. We should try a peaceful way so that we can enjoy our lives better.

achlbdxm
    October 30, 2020 at 11:29 am

Nowadays, more people are focused on leisure and entertainment due to remarkable improvement in people’s living standards. Therefore, some employees argue that they need four days off a week. Besides, they will accept more work a day. I disagree that working three days a week for long hours will be more delightful.

But this cycle will turn into a bad one if only three business days a week. If employees accomplish abundant work within a short time, they may be too exhausted to concentrate on what they do. Moreover, employees may indulge in enjoying themselves at the four-days weekends, then they’ll find it difficult to accustom to the next week.

November 2, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Nowadays, more people are focused on leisure and entertainment due to the remarkable improvement in people’s living standards. Therefore, some employees argue that they need four days off a week. Besides, they They will even accept working more hours work a day. I disagree that working three days a week for long hours would be more preferable will be more delightful.

First, it is striking we have to strike a balance between work and time off that counts. A better balance could improve the lives of workers Reasonable distribution on time may make a positive impact on individuals. For example, I prefer to allocate time in moderation. On weekdays, l spend more time acquiring knowledge. Once I feel tired, I will walk around my dorm to refresh myself. While on the weekend at weekends, I’d like to pay attention to entertainment, so I can to be more energetic in the next week. Thus I get in a virtuous cycle in which I can easily balance alter myself between work and relaxation.

But this cycle is imbalanced will turn into a bad one if we only worked three business days a week. If employees are tasked with doing more work in accomplish abundant work within a short time, they may be too exhausted to concentrate on what they need to do. Moreover, employees may indulge in enjoying themselves at the four-days weekends, and then they’ll will find it difficult get accustomed to accustom to the next week.

It is undeniable that appropriate relaxation can lift one’s spirits. The fewer holidays people take, the less likely they are to work hard. Nevertheless, as I stated above, we better keep a balance between work and relaxation. We should try find a peaceful balance way so that we can enjoy our lives better.

November 2, 2020 at 9:01 pm

Final revision.