For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities.

• zoeying
    University: CUMT
    Nationality: 中国
    September 28, 2020 at 7:56 am

For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities.

Both children and young adults are of great significance in a country’s development. But which group should be invested most is still a debuted question. I believe it is wise for a government to spend money on universities, because it takes to long for a country waiting for an educated child to be a homeland-builder, and children will be exposed great study pressures by this over education.

Firstly, it will take 10 to 15 years for a country to be paid off if the government decides to invest the basic education of young children rather than universities. If the same amount of money is invested into academic development, the university students will surprise the country with fruitful achievements.  The recent report from World Patent Institutation has suggested that more than 20% practical inventations are created by the adult in universities. Countries are benefited from these powerful inventation. Whilst children in such a young age wouldn’t be able to create huge benefit in a short time.

Secondly, children will become overloaded if we put too much emphasis on their study. Children at five to ten years old are at a stage of exploring the world, they are creative and innocence. Their nature personalities will be limited if we place too much focus on their education. For example, my little cousion. He is suffering from various so-called extral interest classes. He tells me that every time he goes to school, he feels terrible, and want to run away. I recall that my childhood is the most wonderful time I have ever experienced, and I have more time to observe the world in a leisure way.

Admittedly, investing the education of very young children can have a lot of benefits for next generation. But if we invest universities, children also can enjoy the outstanding education resources by visiting local compass.  Both young adults and school age children can be benefited from the reasonable investment.

In a nutshell, I think a country will more likely to achieve a successful development if the government is willing to spend more money on universities.

October 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm

Invalid [ Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to resubmitting this one. ]