It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• hamburgersct
    University: Dalian University of Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    November 30, 2019 at 10:56 am

It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, many people pay attention to the access to other places. No matter on the Internet, or in the real world, accessibility makes convenience. But I don’t agree that the government should spend more money to improve Internet access. On the contrary, I think the government using the money to develop public transportation is necessary.

First of all, public transportation is something that cannot be absent in our daily life. During the commute time, we head in the subway to move from one side of the city to another side. When we want to get back to our hometown, we take airplanes to fly across the country within several hours. We lead our modern life on the basis of powerful public transportation. Public transportation makes tremendous convenience that people in the past times cannot imagine.

Additionally, public transportation takes much more opportunities for us. In the past, people usually study, work and lead their life in the local area for a lifetime. But with the development of public transportation, we can get opportunities to work in another city. We can travel or even migrant to a place we are always dreaming of. That is, public transportation gives us chances to experience the life we have never experienced before.

Last but not least, transportation is important for some areas in need. We must admit that wealth and opportunities are not distributed evenly in this world. There are always some areas suffering from starvation or other disasters. Public transportation takes contributions to support people’s life there. In this way, public transportation means hope and warmth.

All in all, for the convenience, opportunities, and hope that public transportation takes to us, I think the government should support the development of public transportation rather than Internet access.

December 20, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Score: 60.5

Nowadays, many people pay attention to the access to other places. No matter on the Internet, or in the real world, accessibility makes convenience. But I don’t agree that the government should spend more money to improve Internet access. On the contrary, I think the government using the money to develop public transportation is necessary[ confusing/rephrase it; in this sentence, it means that the government is necessary ].

First of all, public transportation is (something that cannot be absent)[ redundant/use one word ] in our daily life. During the commute time, we head in the subway to move from one side of the city to the other another side. When we want to get back to our hometown, we take airplanes to fly across the country within several hours. We lead our modern life on the basis of powerful public transportation. Public transportation , which makes tremendous convenience that people in the past times cannot[ grammatical error ] imagine.

Additionally, public transportation takes much[ wrong word/uncountable ] more opportunities for us. In the past, people usually( study, work and lead )[ grammatical error ]their life in the local area for a lifetime. But with the development of public transportation, we can get opportunities to work in another city. We can travel or even migrant[wrong word  ] to a place that we are always dreaming of. That is, public transportation gives us chances to experience the life we have never experienced before.[redundant  ]

Last but not least, transportation is important for some areas in need. We must admit that wealth and opportunities are not distributed evenly in this world. There are always some areas suffering from starvation or other/various [starvation is not a disaster  ]disasters. Public transportation takes[  wrong word] contributions to support people’s life there. In this way, public transportation means hope and warmth.

All in all, for the convenience, opportunities, and hope that public transportation takes [ wrong word ]to us, I think the government should support the development of public transportation rather than Internet access.