It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• MoodYun
    University: Southern University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    September 7, 2020 at 6:02 am

It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

From my perspective, I prefer better Internet access quality rather than the public transformation and here come some reasons.

First of all, most of modern people are used to read news and have some lessons in the Internet no mention to some company are allowed employees to cooperate with other colleagues and complete a project through the internet rather than in the offline office. And there are also many excellent online study materials in the Internet world waiting us to discover. Taking an example of my brother, he works in an Internet company as a programmer, and at the beginning of the year 2020, he was trapped in another city far from his company due to traffic stop. However, through the Internet tools like Zoom or Tencent Meeting, he managed to communicate with his colleagues and still they can follow the process of projects. His experience shows the high value of the better Internet access especially when you are in some surprising conditions.

Secondly, better Internet quality help me to know more friends through the web and keep in touch with those far-distance friends. It would be difficult to image that I still connect with a junior school classmate who studied aboard after our graduation. Since many years ago, I can chat with him through the application Message and see his daily life through the posts on his Facebook. That’s the charming and magical part of the Internet.

Finally, some people may support the idea that public transformation concerns everyone, but I have to suggest that many people have already got their driving license, even my eighteen-year-old nephew have got his license and drive out with his friends. Therefore, public transformation has very limited attract to a big number of the people who prefer driving cars and those living near the company and waking to the site every day.

September 8, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Invalid [ You need to complete the revision of your first essay prior to submitting this one.]