TPO53 It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing TPO53 It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

• YANG__
    University: Shenzhen University
    Nationality: China
    November 18, 2021 at 5:04 pm

It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

From my standpoint, considering the Internet can improve our education and efficiency but public transportation can increase our living quality, it is hard to discern which one is more worthy.

First and foremost, if the Internet can get more economical support, our knowledge will expend to a wider extent. To be specific, people will have more accesses to learning and as a result, more outstanding scientists will appear in the furture. Taking my experience as an example, it was common for me to seek new technologies on the Internet and apply them in my projects. If I had not used the Internet, I would not complete my projects.Therefore, it is rather apparent that more investment on the Internet is reasonable.

Additionally, among the main contributors to improving our efficiency is the Internet because we can have an access to almost endless information in anywhere according to the Internet so that we are able to utilize this advantage to assistant our works. For instance, my mother always completes her data analyse work basing on the Internet. To accomplish her job, one of the most fundamental but also awkward steps is collecting data. Nevertheless, with the Internet, my mother can solve the step using less effort. In other words, it is the Internet that contributes to our greater efficiency.

However, it is also significantly important to point out that more financial supports in transportations is indispensable. Without advanced transprotations, seldom can we own such satisfying living standards nowadays because it is transportations that break the block of territory. A case in point is water. In my country, water supply is not balance between north, which is shortage in water, and south, whose water is abundant. As the development of shipping, water can be transported from south to north and eventually solved the disadvantage of water in north. Accordingly, developing transportations are also effective.

In conclusion, there are sufficient reasons to suggest that it can not simply consider which is more conductive because the Internet leads us promising education and efficiency but transportations also offer us better life standards.

YANG__
    University: Shenzhen University
    Nationality: China
    November 18, 2021 at 5:09 pm

Due to the limitation of word, I have to cut about a half of first paragraph and a part of the second sentence of second paragraph.

November 22, 2021 at 12:12 pm

From my standpoint, considering (delete) the Internet can improve our education and efficiency but public transportation can increase our living quality (word choice error),  (split into another sentence here) it is hard to discern which one is more worthy  (explain what side you will take here).

First and foremost, if the Internet can get (simplify) more economical support, our knowledge will expend (spelling error) to a wider extent. To be specific, people will have more accesses (singular) to learning and as a result, more outstanding scientists will appear in the furture. (spelling error) Taking my experience as an example, it was common for me to seek new technologies on the Internet and apply them in my projects. If I had not used the Internet, I would not complete my projects.Therefore, it is rather apparent that more investment on the Internet is reasonable.

Additionally, among the main contributors to improving our efficiency is the Internet because we can have an access to almost endless information in anywhere according to the Internet so that we are able to utilize this advantage to assistant our works. For instance, my mother always completes her data analyse work basing on the Internet. To accomplish her job, one of the most fundamental but also awkward steps is collecting data. Nevertheless, with the Internet, my mother can solve the step using less effort. In other words, it is the Internet that contributes to our greater efficiency.

However, it is also significantly important to point out that more financial supports in transportations is indispensable. Without advanced transprotations, seldom can we own such satisfying living standards nowadays because it is transportations that break the block of territory. A case in point is water. In my country, water supply is not balance between north, which is shortage in water, and south, whose water is abundant. As the development of shipping, water can be transported from south to north and eventually solved the disadvantage of water in north. Accordingly, developing transportations are also effective.

In conclusion, there are sufficient reasons to suggest that it can not simply consider which is more conductive because the Internet leads us promising education and efficiency but transportations also offer us better life standards.

November 23, 2021 at 4:57 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit);

Restrict your essay to 320 words.