It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• hanqiuishere
    University: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
    Nationality: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
    April 19, 2020 at 11:01 am

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Friends are precious. We all cherish our friends. Some may become so attached to their old friends that they are reluctant to make any new friends. Is it necessary to abandon the opportunity to make new friends in exchange for keeping old friends? I won’t approve of this argument.

Relationships are maintained by contact. We usually readily cultivate a close friendship with someone actually “close”. Unfortunately, in this society with high population mobility, we rarely stay in the same place for the whole life. When you are set apart, old friends are sometimes hard to maintain due to the changing environment. My best friend before middle school was both my classmates and my neighbor. We used to mute together twice a day, talking about all kinds of stuff along the road. But as she moved to another place, we seldom got a chance to reunite any more. Now I know so little about her that she felt like a stranger to me.

Also, when you step into a new life stage, new friends would help us fit into the new environment. Although there are always other methods to know about the new city, the new campus, friends are what really link you to the place. When I went to another country as an exchange student, the roommates encouraged me to go out and explore the city with them. Before long I don’t feel like an intruder to that country.

A person is a reflection of his or her friends. When you get a friend, you get to know his or her opinion about the world. We need continuously getting new ideas and thoughts of the world to keep us open-minded. New friends will be a fresh spring in our life journey.

Though we all value our old friend, it does not mean we should give up new friends.

April 24, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Score: 85.3

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

hanqiuishere
    University: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
    Nationality: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
    April 24, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Final Revision

Friends are precious. We, so we all cherish our friends. However, we ineluctbly ineluctably face the possibility to leave our friends for going to a new place. In this situation, some of us may become so attached to their our old friends that they we are reluctant to make any new friends. Is it necessary to abandon the opportunity to make new friends in exchange for keeping old friends? I won’t approve of this argument.  [  Don’t shift person/ we — they ]

Relationships In many cases, relationships are maintained by contact. We usually readily cultivate a close friendship with someone actually “close”.[ unclear ] Unfortunately, in this society with high population mobility, we rarely stay in the same place for the whole life. When you are apart, old friends are sometimes hard to sustain due to the lack of contact. My Prior to secondary school, my best friend before middle school was both my classmates and my neighbor. We used to mute [  incorrect word]together twice a day, talking about all kinds of stuff along the road. But as after she had moved to another place, we seldom got a chance to reunite any more. Now I know so little about her that she felt like a stranger to me.  [  Don’t shift person/ we — they ]

Also, when you we step into a new life stage, new friends would help us fit into the new environment. Although there are always other methods to know about the new city or the new campus, friends are what link you to the place. When I went to was in Ireland as an exchange student, for instance, the my roommates encouraged me to go out and explore the city with them. Before long, I don’t feel stopped feeling like an intruder to that country.  [  Don’t shift person/ we — they ]

Further, a person is a reflection of his or her friends[ unclear ]. When you get a friend, you get to know his or her opinion about the world. We need continuously getting new ideas and thoughts of the world to keep us open-minded. New friends will be a fresh spring [unclear/the source of inspiration  ]in/during our life journey. [  Don’t shift person/ we, you, they ]

Though we all value our old friends, it does not mean that we should give up new friends. New friends do not conflict with old ones [  unclear ]. On the contrary, they jointly demonstrate the beauty of friendship.