It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• weiting
    University: 重庆医科大学
    Nationality: 中国
    June 11, 2020 at 1:13 pm

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is hard to deny that making new friends can rich my experience and such a fact leads impressionable people to generate the opinion that many people think it is more important to make new friends than it is to keep my old friends.However,such a statement suffers from both logical and factual fallacies,and it should be examned meticulously.As far as mental,time and quality as concerned,I strongly hold that it is more important to keep my old friends than it is to make new friends.

First and foremost,playing with my old friends is more happy than new friends,as I can feel more freedom.Meanwhile,I know more about old friends,so I need not worry about my security when I hang out with old friends;on the other hand,playing with new friends ,I will feel embarrased because I am not an outstanding person.Therefore,playing with old friends is more important to keep my old friends than it is to make new friends.

Furthermore,the fact that playing with old friends saves time indicates that keeping old friends is more important for me.Take the case of my experience,who do not have much leisure time.As a result,I can have more time for myself.Had it not been for I like my old friends,I would never become pleased.

Nevertheless,a voice arises that making new friends increases my ability to get along well with others.Ironically,some people are not friendly to me ,and do not make me feel relaxed.Therefore,quality of new friends is vital for me.

In a nutshell,I maintain that keeping my old friends is more important than making new friends.

June 11, 2020 at 4:35 pm

Score: 41.2

Issues:

1. About 85% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

weiting
    June 12, 2020 at 2:13 am

It is hard to deny that making new friends can rich my experience. And such a fact leads impressionable people to generate the opinion that many people think it is more important to make new friends. However, such a statement suffers from both logical and factual fallacies, and it should be examined meticulously. As far as mental, time and quality as concerned, I hold that it is more important to keep my old friends than it is to make new friends.

Firstly, playing with my old friends is more happier than new friends, as I can feel more freedom. Meanwhile, I know more about old friends, so I need not worry about my security when I hang out with old friends. On the other hand, playing with new friends, I will feel embarrassed because I am not an outstanding person. Therefore, keeping my old friends is more important than making new friends.

Furthermore, playing with old friends saves time indicates that keeping old friends is more important for me. Take the case of my experience, who do not have much leisure time. As a result, I can have more time for myself. Had it not been for I like my old friends, I would never become pleased.

Nevertheless, a voice arises that making new friends increases my ability to get along well with others. Ironically, some people are not friendly to me, and do not make me feel relaxed. Therefore, quality of new friends is vital for me.

In a nutshell, I maintain that keeping my old friends is more important than making new friends.

weiting
    June 12, 2020 at 2:21 am

This is the first essay I wrote. I have too few materials in my mind. I don’t know how to get started, so I’m applying the template. I can not make good use of it. Can you give me some suggestions? ? I don’t know if it’s good for newbies to apply templates.

June 12, 2020 at 9:14 pm

It is hard to deny that making [ Making ] new friends can [ en ]rich my[ our ] experience. And such [Such  ]a fact leads impressionable people to generate the opinion that [ encourages ]many people think it is more important to make new friends. However, such a statement suffers from both logical and factual fallacies, and it should be examined meticulously. As far as mental, [  in my opinion, however,]time and quality as concerned, I hold that it is more important to keep[ ing ] my old friends [  matters more] than it is to make [ making ]new friends.

Firstly, playing with my old friends is more happier than new friends, as I can [ allows one to ]feel more freedom. Meanwhile, [Additionally,  ]I know more about old friends, so I need not worry about my security when I hang[ing  ] out with old friends [ frees one of safety concerns ]. On the other hand, playing [  Playing]with new friends, [ on the other hand, ]I will [may make one  ]feel embarrassed[, a sense to a large degree derived from Otherness.  ] because I am not an outstanding person. Therefore, keeping my old friends is more important than making new friends.[redundant  ]

(Furthermore, playing with old friends saves time indicates that keeping old friends is more important for me. )[ unclear/grammatical error ]Take [ my ]the case[/experience.  ] of my experience, who do not have much [Lacking  ]leisure time. As a result, I can [, I wish I could  ]have more time for myself. (Had it not been for I like my old friends, I would never become pleased.)[ logically disconnected from the last sentence ]

Nevertheless, a voice arises that making new friends [can definitely  ]increases my[ one’s ] ability to get along well with others. (Ironically, some people are not friendly to me, and do not make me feel relaxed. Therefore, quality of new friends is vital for me.)[unclear  ]

In a nutshell, I maintain that keeping my old friends is more important than making new friends.[ repetition ]