It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

• Junwei Yang
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: China
    June 28, 2020 at 9:44 am

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Many people consider their friends as the most precious treasure of their life, and no one can doubt the importance of friends.But is it more important to keep your old friends or  to make new friends?I tend to choose the former one as my opinon.

The old friends bring us more pleasure.When we make new friends,it takes time for us to get undersanding of each other gradually .Before we compeletly learn about our friends,we tend to appear polite and cautious,such social contact filled with courtesy  lacks of interest and entertainment.In contrast,when we get along with our accquaintance who we learn about very well,we will be more outgoing and it’s OK for us to make some jokes without any scruple.In addition,we are  willing to share anything from our deepest mind to our beloved old friends because we consider them trustwothy and will  never give our secrets away.

Old friends is more likely to strench their hands and help us when we are in trouble.When we ask someone for help,friends we’ve made just recently perhaps will put their own interest on the top priority and be reluctant to try their best to help us.However,there is strong emotional bond between our old friends and us.We have shared lots of fantastic experiences together and we may have devoted ourselves to helping our friends ever before regardless of our own interest.Therefore,when we encounter some trouble,our beloved old friends will also try  their best to help us get rid of these disturbance.Take my own experience for example,when I had difficuties in  English learning,my old frirend Peter was willing to sacrifice his own time which should had been left for his own exam preparation,helping me solve the questions.He taught me patiently about the grammer of sentences,skills to use some shinny vocabularies in my essays which left me a unforgettable impression.

In sight of all of the factors listed above, it’s more worthy to keep old friends than to make new friends.

June 28, 2020 at 3:14 pm

Invalid [ You need to complete the revision of one essay prior to submitting the next one.]