It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own.

• epic games
    University: ZJU
    Nationality: China
    September 17, 2022 at 10:47 am

It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own.

As varieties of information multiply, almost all people have to be exposed a large amount of views. In this case, some views might be similar to certain kind of people, while other views might be totally different from theirs. As a result, most friends of us would frequently discuss about the importance of receiving proper type of information. From a student’s perspective, the viewpoints different from us would expand our vision, stimulate our creativity and provide more amusement.

Since the outburst of the epidemic, people through the whole world are gradually losing the opportunities to expand their vision. Considering that it is quite indispensable for students to  enlarge their vision, students should expand their views by receiving different views. Like one of my best friends who majors in economy, attains a precious chance to be an exchanged student in UPenn. He tells me that different culture does cultivate different personality as well as value. His one-year-exchange not only provide him with an expanded vision, but a more promising future, for example, he makes a comprehensive plan for his development.

As a normal student in China, students have been taught to obey the rules since they were born, for instance, they have to fill the blanks in the test with a certain answer even the question could be explained from several directions. So, different views could absolutely stimulate students’ creativity. Like one of my classmates, an intellect person who is skilled in computer. In most of our computer exams, he was not able to get a high score because of his “wired” answers, which are different from the teacher’s. However, he was the only student in our school who won a golden prize in an international computer competition, which requires the ability to solve issues creatively. He admitted that it was the professor who encouraged him to learn different approaches to a certain problem helps him.

In fact, it is hard to discover the advantages of receiving similar views. On the contrary, with the benefits of expanding vision as well as stimulating creativity, people should receive different views.

September 17, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Fix problems indicated in the screenshot reviews.

epic games
    University: ZJU
    Nationality: China
    September 18, 2022 at 2:59 am

As varieties of information multiply, almost all people have to be exposed large amounts of views. In this case, some views might be similar to certain group of people, while other views might be totally different from theirs. As a result, I frequently think about which type of information I should receive. From a student’s perspective, the viewpoints different from mine would expand my vision and stimulate my creativity.

Since the outburst of the epidemic, people throughout the whole world are gradually losing the opportunities to expand their vision. Considering that it is quite indispensable for students enlarging their vision, students should expand their views by receiving different views. For example, one of my best friends who majors in economy, attains a precious chance to be an exchange student at UPenn. He tells me that different culture does cultivate different personality as well as value of people. His one-year-exchange experience not only provides him with an expanded vision, but a more promising future. For instance, he makes a comprehensive plan for his development.

As a common student in China, students have been taught to obey the rules since they were born. For instance, they have to fill the blanks in the test with a certain answer even the blanks have several answers. So, different views could absolutely stimulate students’ creativity. Take one of my classmates, an intelligent person who is skilled in computer programming as an example. In most of our computer exams, he was not able to get a high score because of his “wired” answers, which are different from the teacher’s. However, he was the only student in our school who won a golden prize in an international computer competition, which requires the ability to solve issues creatively. He admitted that it was the professor who encouraged him to learn different approaches to a certain problem helps him.

In fact, it is hard to discover the advantages of receiving similar views. On the contrary, with the benefits of expanding vision as well as stimulating creativity, people should receive different views.

September 20, 2022 at 1:15 am

As varieties of information multiply, almost all people have to be exposed large amounts of views. In this case, some views might be similar to certain group of people, while other views might be totally different from theirs. As a result, I frequently think about which type of information I should receive. From a student’s perspective, the viewpoints different from mine would expand my vision and stimulate my creativity.

Since the outburst of the epidemic, people throughout the whole world are gradually losing the opportunities to expand their vision. Considering that it is quite indispensable for students enlarging their vision, students should expand their views by receiving different views. For example, one of my best friends who majors in economy, attains a precious chance to be an exchange student at UPenn. He tells me that different culture does cultivate different personality as well as value of people. His one-year-exchange experience not only provides him with an expanded vision, but a more promising future. For instance, he makes a comprehensive plan for his development.

As a common student in China, students have been taught to obey the rules since they were born. For instance, they have to fill the blanks in the test with a certain answer even the blanks have several answers. So, different views could absolutely stimulate students’ creativity. Take one of my classmates, an intelligent person who is skilled in computer programming as an example. In most of our computer exams, he was not able to get a high score because of his “wired” answers, which are different from the teacher’s. However, he was the only student in our school who won a golden prize in an international computer competition, which requires the ability to solve issues creatively. He admitted that it was the professor who encouraged him to learn different approaches to a certain problem helps him.

September 20, 2022 at 1:17 am

Fix the problems indicated in the screenshot reviews and then resubmit your essay.