It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own.

• bowmaker
    University: 北京体育大学
    Nationality: 中国大陆
    October 20, 2021 at 1:55 am

It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own.

Nowadays, all kinds of information are presenting on people’s scream, everyone have chances to share their opinions and debate with others. Some people prefer to watch the news whose have similar views with themselves, they feel confident. I believe it is important to read the news which have different view from you, which can give you a better understanding of the whole thing.

Watching the news have different view from you is a good way to broaden your horizons. Today, everyone can share their opinion, and everyone have ability to start a personal medium, they provide unique view from their professional. Once an international news breaks out, I would search in my follow list in youtube, to find the export in this field and read the article he wrote. Whether the export fully explained the truth or not, i would have deeper understanding for that foreign country.

If you want to fully understand the whole thing and desire to know the influence of the breakout news, it is important to watch news presented by people whose views are different from you. Some editors keep gathering data and information, they could show you the changes and differences after the breakout news, like the rebuild after earthquake. Such news present a total different view to normal audience, there is no doubt that those news help us understand the world better.

There is no harm to watch the news presented similar views with yours. After all, there are mountains of media tell a same story, the news presented the similar view can help you understand the whole thing at once. For the most of things, fact doesn’t matter at all, what really matter is your own feelings. Because you are the one who shaped your own world, you have ability to figure out the right and wrong.

With so much saying, I believe it is important to read the news from different views, but not that important you must do everyday. For myself, I prefer to watch the break news on my favorite medium, watching different comments in the spare time.

October 20, 2021 at 11:58 am

Nowadays, all kinds of information are presenting (verb form error) on people’s scream (spelling error), and everyone have (verb form error) chances to share their opinions and debate with others. Some people prefer to watch the news whose have (pronoun error and subject-verb agreement error) similar views with themselves, they feel confident. I believe it is important to read the (delete) news which have (verb form error) (missing article) different view from you, which can give you a better understanding of the whole thing (too informal).

Watching the news have different view from you is a good way to broaden your horizons. Today, everyone can share their opinion, and everyone have ability to start a personal medium, they provide unique view from their professional. Once an international news breaks out, I would search in my follow list in youtube, to find the export in this field and read the article he wrote. Whether the export fully explained the truth or not, i would have deeper understanding for that foreign country.

If you want to fully understand the whole thing and desire to know the influence of the breakout news, it is important to watch news presented by people whose views are different from you. Some editors keep gathering data and information, they could show you the changes and differences after the breakout news, like the rebuild after earthquake. Such news present a total different view to normal audience, there is no doubt that those news help us understand the world better.

There is no harm to watch the news presented similar views with yours. After all, there are mountains of media tell a same story, the news presented the similar view can help you understand the whole thing at once. For the most of things, fact doesn’t matter at all, what really matter is your own feelings. Because you are the one who shaped your own world, you have ability to figure out the right and wrong.

With so much saying, I believe it is important to read the news from different views, but not that important you must do everyday. For myself, I prefer to watch the break news on my favorite medium, watching different comments in the spare time.

October 20, 2021 at 9:05 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)