It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own. 

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own. 

• bowmaker
    University: 北京体育大学
    Nationality: 中国大陆
    October 23, 2021 at 3:44 am

It is more important to read or watch news presented by people whose views are different from your own than it is to read or watch news presented by those whose views are similar to your own. 

Nowadays, all kinds of information are presented on people’s screens, people are sharing their opinions and debating with others. Some people prefer to watch the news which has similar views with them. I believe it is important to read the news presented different views, which can give you a better understanding of the whole picture of things.

Watching the news has different views from you is a good way to broaden your horizons. Today, everyone can share their opinions, and everyone have ability to start a personal medium. They provide unique views from their professionals. Once an international news breaks out, I would search in my subscriptions to find the export in this field and read the article he wrote. Whether the export fully explained the truth or not, I would have a deeper understanding for that foreign country.

If you want to fully understand the whole thing and desire to know the influence of the breakout news, it is important to watch news presented by people whose views are different from you. Some editors keep gathering data and information, thus they could show you the changes and differences after the breakout news, like the rebuild after earthquake. Such news presents a totally different view to normal audience, there is no doubt that such news helps us understand the world better.

There is no harm to watching the news presented similar views with yours. After all, there are mountains of media telling the same story, the news presenting the similar view can help you understand the whole picture of things at once. For the most things, facts don’t matter at all, what really matter is your own feelings. Because you are the one who shaped your own world, you have abilities to figure out the right and wrong.

With so much saying, I believe it is necessary to read the news from different views, not so that important you must do every day. For myself, I prefer to watch my favorite medium report the breaking news, watching different comments in my spare time.

October 26, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Fix the issues indicated on screenshot reviews.