Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about countries. However, other people think it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen on TV and on the Internet.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about countries. However, other people think it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen on TV and on the Internet.

• yyf
    University: Northwest A & F University
    Nationality: China
    September 28, 2020 at 7:45 am

Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about countries. However, other people think it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen on TV and on the Internet. Discuss both opinions and gives your own opinion.

While moving ahead with science and technology ,the people’s living standard has made great progress.Especially people have more opportunities to understand the world that they live. We can learn the culture of other countries through computers,TV and so on. In addition ,we can also travel abroad to enjoy the scenery.

Some people think it is necessary that we should go to oversea countries to study their culture. After all, it is better to see once than hear a hundred time. Only by practicing in person can we really understand it .However, some others believe we do not need to spend too much time and money traveling abroad.Therefore, we can learn through TV and Internet.

Views on the issue vary from person to person. When my eyes caught this topic ,my mind began its search for the difference between academic and humanistic knowledge. If people want to study academic knowledge, they can study online. Almost all the academic knowledge can be found on the internet.As a College students, I often look through the other countries’ academic research on the internet.It can help me study a lot.However, if people want to learn humanistic knowledge, I think they should travel to foreign countries so that they can really understand the cultural atmosphere.When I was a child, I liked Nordic.I believed the Nordic countries were peaceful and beautiful and their people were indifferent until I went to Norway three years ago. Although they look like very serious, yet they are always willing to help if you need help.

On the whole,different knowledge need different ways to learn. We should take measures correctly.

September 30, 2020 at 4:11 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical errors.
    2. One lengthy paragraph. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.