It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero. Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. GRE Writing It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero. Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

• Evania
    University: SCUT
    Nationality: China
    June 29, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero. Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Although the majority of people agree with the thought that nobody can make through media scrutiny without harming their reputation, in my perspective, I believe that there still some people can be regard as a hero for a society.

In the first place, somebody in this mateiral world would like to keep their kindness and do the right things to help other people. Take my favorite actor’s story for instance. His name is Joey and he has been doing the charity work since 2006. Not only he spends plenty of money on establishing his own charity institution, but he pays a lot of energies to plan annual visit to poor vellages. When people search him on the internet, they will always find him as a kind and responsible gentleman. There is no doubt that he is a hero for our society, because he tries his best to eliminate poverty and he is never looking for paybacks. Kind people always do the right thing, so their reputation won’t be diminished by media scrutiny.

Secondly, someone maybe have done something wrong once , but we can deny their contributions for our society. People aren’t saint, they may make some mistakes sometimes. As long as they have realized their faults and make the change, they can be accepted by society.

In conclusion, I disagree with the claim in the question.

June 30, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.