Some people think that it’s easier for adults to learn practical skills (such as computer skills) by themselves. Others think that it’s better to learn with a teacher in the classroom. Discuss both sides and give your opinions.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think that it’s easier for adults to learn practical skills (such as computer skills) by themselves. Others think that it’s better to learn with a teacher in the classroom. Discuss both sides and give your opinions.

• Nicolexxxx
    University: 重庆大学
    Nationality: 中国
    April 15, 2020 at 2:17 pm

Some people think that it’s easier for adults to learn practical skills (such as computer skills) by themselves. Others think that it’s better to learn with a teacher in the classroom. Discuss both sides and give your opinions.

Some people think that self-study is more suitable for adults while others think it’d better to follow a teacher.

It is reasonable for the first concept of leaning practical skills by themselves. Adults are more purposeful on study so that they can compel themselves to learn as they know if they didn’t work hard, they wouldn’t reach their goal. Comparing to some teenagers who don’t know the importance of study exactly and are lack of inspiration, adults are indeed better suited to self-study. The second reason to support this viewpoint is that adults have strong abilities to search for information. Especially in nowadays, the internet makes it easier to learn by ourselves. We can get various learning resources without wasting too much money and time. All in all, the Internet era and mature mind provide advantage for adults to study by themselves.

On the other hand, some people think that it’s better to learn with a teacher in the classroom. It also makes sense. Firstly, teaching needs interaction and feedback. Teachers could adjust their speed and depth of the subjects through observing students’ reactions while students need to face teachers to get more information. Following a teacher in the classroom might make it quicker to extract what you have learnt. Secondly, teachers could be your supervisor to make sure you are keeping learning and have done a good job. Though adults are more self-conscious, idleness taps into a basic feature of human nature. So it’s better to seek for supervision and inspection from your teacher, they’ll help you to achieve your goals.

In my opinions, self-study makes me feel more comfortable because I can adjust my teaching progress totally by my preference and mastery degree. Everyone has their own suitable learning methods, there is no absolute superiority between these two opinions.

April 15, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Score: 65.5

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.